Changes to come

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised we stayed as long as we did w/this contract

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems like at one point the plan may have been for us to go over to Publicis. There were reports of Publicis reps on the street even acknowledging us coming over.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe it!
    I think this was the plan from the start.
    Those who were not chosen after the BI fiasco were the lucky ones!
    Good luck to all!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this is truly the end? There was a hint of a contract awhile back. It seems like over the years there was always a "Hail Mary Pass." Apparently not this time?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONGRATULATIONS FRANK ARENA!!!!! WHAT A JOB YOU DID BRINGING IN NEW BUSINESS!!! What a JOKE .... Go back to the Jersey Shore you freaking GREASE BALL!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the plan for the whole time. BI contract ended and the toe fungus only had a max of three months. Sorry everyone, pdi is extinct!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank and Joe V are both damn crooks!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, those numbers don't tell the whole truth...in order to be considered "complete cure" by FDA mandated standards, in addition to mycological cure, the nail must have 0% nail involvement (translation: the ugly part of the nail has to be totally grown out). Considering the average toenail takes 72 weeks to grow out, I think both Jublia and Kerydin's "cure rates" would have more meaning if the patients in the studies would have been followed for longer than 48-52 weeks. With that in mind, a 10-17% complete cure rate at 12 months makes perfect sense - they work only as fast as the nail can grow and that includes orals like terbinafine and sporanox. Who cares if you're finished with your potentially liver-damaging 3-month course of oral treatment when your nail still looks like shit? Patients don't give a rat's ass about mycological cure, they care about being able to wear sandals in public...and that's not happening for 12-18 months, regardless of what you use.

Any halfway decent rep can explain that to a doctor so clinical percentages are no excuse...insurance coverage, however, is another story.

Btw, Kerydin's whole "boron technology" thing is just ridiculous marketing fluff..."new" doesn't necessarily mean "better", especially considering Jublia's success rates are still higher. Plus, Kerydin can't legally claim being a "new" therapy after being on the market for >6 months, per FDA guidelines. The ONE advantage over Jublia is that Kerydin allows government-insured patients to take advantage of their patient access program...which is awesome for those patients, but, again, also very illegal.

In my entire territory, Kerydin has ONE doc that writes regularly and they are rapidly losing them to other therapies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look it would of been great if PDI was honest with us instead of using us.
    My take is once they lost the Combivent contract they knew it was all over for ERT.
    Kerydin was not going to carry us. Unrealistic goals simple as that.
    Besides if management actually sold how great they said we were to Publicis they would have found jobs for us. The bottom line is they used us to get their call commitment and that the end.
    Good luck to all of you.
    We will land on our feet.
    The next question will we actually get paid and receive our bonus?
    Time will tell if this Company has any integrity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time has told!!!! There is no integrity. None! I bet there is no money to even pay us.
    Karma is a bitch and so is Frank, if you know what i mean ;)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no bonus for 4th quarter...still waiting to be paid for my HMN up sells...anyone know who we can contact to complain/inquire about them owing us for work completed?