Charlie Sheen is bipolar

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Fucktard, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM.

1. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Saw snippets of the 20/20 interview this morning. He's manic with delusions of grandeur.

Where's Fish to concur with my diagnosis?

2. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

My secretary showed me some of it this morning. He seems like a great guy.

3. ~T~

~T~ Member

Charlie Sheen is tired of pretending that he's not special.

4. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

5. The wisdom of "just say no" rears it's "ugly" head again. Those who play with hard drugs may wind up paying a very heavy price. It's easy to never have a bad habit to break than to go through rehab a gazillion times and not have it take. This guy has everything and could wind up with nothing, not even his life. Sad.

6. White Trash

White Trash Guest

I do judge. My verdict he is fuckin A Awsome.

What has he done wrong? Not a thing other than enjoy life.

7. Fucktard

I don't know if the interviewers (he's been everywhere in the last 72 hrs) and I are falling into his trap, or we can't figure out what is normal anymore, but he's starting to actually make some sense. I am still leaning toward that he is on a manic tear and is going to crash soon.

He's a self-medicating bi-polar manic depressive who is supposedly not self-medicating at the moment. Waiting for the other shoe to drop now.

8. PsychoTime

PsychoTime Guest

Best quote of all time:

Reporter: Charlie, How can you pay a hooker for sex?

Charlie: I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave!

9. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

"Tiger blood and adonis DNA"

I'm really liking this guy.

10. #10 GorgeousGAMS, Mar 2, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM
    GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

I hate this armchair shit but need to throw this in and maybe Fish can show up and back it up. Addiction/alcoholism will eventually alter the individual's brain and they WILL be grandeous and manic, depressed and have thinking and 'self' issues. Problem solving and good judgement will be gone even when dry. It can take many months of sobriety to truly know if there is an underlying illness. Usually bipolar disease is seen in teens and younger adults. It is not a mid-life diagnosis. That being said, bipolar, mania and depression are absolute consequences of drug and alcohol abuse and it could be permanent brain damage. Charlie may have been a funny great guy but he is seriously fucked up now. I would not trust him with small children even though he loves them. It is a shame he could not have kept it under control, abuse is abuse and he's killing himself with all of us ringside.

11. Who knows? Maybe he's even combined them like Bill Clinton did!

12. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

We all have to remember that Charlie Sheen is an actor and lives in a very different world most of us will never know. He made $ 2 million an episode on TV and that's some pretty heady scratch to take home each week. I think he knows exactly what he is doing and is enjoying all the attention. I don't fault or judge him on his actions with the exception of the drug abuse. Other than that, Charlie Sheen can come to a BBQ at my house anytime - I bet he would be a blast to hang out with.

13. Fucktard

GG, you hate this armchair shit? That's all we do here!

And like the chicken and the egg, with Charlie, we don't know which affliction appeared in his life first.

14. #14 jasmin, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    jasmin

jasmin Guest

Take a look at this list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_affected_by_bipolar_disorder

Lots of wildly talented people have been revealed to be manic depressive. It's the self medicating with alcohol and drugs during the depressive periods that eventually do them in. Most don't want to give up the manic periods when they are on fire and can do no wrong.

This guy is like watching a bad accident and I suspect the next down cycle might do him in, whether it's coming down off drugs or after a manic period.

15. Fucktard

Denise Richards is smart. She's not saying a word.

16. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

For once.

17. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Well, I hate it when I actually like the guy (I mean pig). . . and I do. Actually think he would be a hell of fun guy for the evening.

18. PsychoTime

PsychoTime Guest

19. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Not enough evidence in my opinion. But then again all judges are pussies.

20. Pussy cop

Pussy cop Guest