cheaters,cheaters,cheaters...

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2007 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy I am ever glad I left Reliant! People are still getting paid for doctors who are not in their territory,cm. Can you believe it? And their DM know this too but doesn't want to do anything about their number one Lavaza rep because it would effect their numbers as well.

Some people will do anything to win Presidents Club and to pad their own pockets. I am applaued.!!! I thought Vince used to preach that Reliant was about integrity. I guess that word "integrity" only applies to certain people.

I am so glad I got out of this crap ...but you know what they say ...it starts from the top.

People wonder why the company is losing money. With all this double dipping going on in the regions. How could you make a profit?

Cheaters, cheaters, cheaters....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What district?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name the reps so we can expose them and send an email to S.Dunn and Pelrine!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps do what she tells them to do. They have no choice or Evans will be all over them. Don't blame the reps, they are very afraid.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a worst dilemma than I even heard about. The PC winning rep that I was told about is in the SC region. And its a he. I did not realize this was a national epidemic.

How manys cheater does Reliant now have since I left ? No wonder your bottom line is the red with all this double dipping.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The northeast is loaded with cheaters, and they all fucking know it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me who is cheating in Julie's District!!!! I have no problem calling these people out! Let us know who... so that these reps are not praised for being cheaters. Help us out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys stupid? I think SC stands for the South Central Region.
    Sounds like a national problem.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about stupid. Hey stupid, we all know what SC stands for and no one said that it did not stand for that. Bye stupid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Ferraro's little kingdom that is less than totally honest about their performance?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You cannot blame the DMs and reps who cheat because Angotti and Howe have made it ok to do so. They have totally dropped the ball on this whole issue because they think it is not important. Integrity and honesty and doing the right thing are important in both business and personal life. I know of two people in the home office and two DMs on the east coast that also brought this cheating to the attention of Liberty Corner. Was told that they were being let go because they were unhappy here and the other was told to drop the topic or they would be let go.

Real nice leadership we have in Liberty Corner. Great way to motivate sales people. There are many eyes on you assholes in LC and one day we hope Sheares will actually fix the problem and clean out the upper management ranks and then we might become a real company!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just trolling here for shits and giggles. I see LC remains as dysfunctional as ever. Same old dinosaurs still running the show?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just say who in Julie's team is cheating... Then it will be taken care of!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea my employment with the company will decrease to about 24 hours after I say something. I dont trust my DM, my RD or anyone in Liberty Corner.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIVE IT UP ALREADY! Your Righteous Heroes have all left the scene and it is not our place to judge if that is good or bad. Angotti and Howe have been shitting on people for 5+ years and they have their favorites and nothing is going to change any of that. This is the culture they embrace so just get used to it. If you dont like it move on! Howe did not lie about transparency because he was telling you the truth that he is transparent and if you have been here for more than 2 years you should know how things operate. If you are too stupid to figure it out now you know. So embrace it and shut up or move on.

And for goodness sake leave those who are no longer here out of your rants and raves. Most of them would prefer their connections to Reliant be minimized.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying working for a company that encourages management through fear and incompetence is justified? I took this job because I was told certain things about the company and the opportunities etc. My experience has been frustration not satisfaction. This place sucks!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aliza and Stephanie

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are smart for not talking but stupid for staying.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you! I would rather work for a righteous hero who told me truth and helped me develop and in turn help the company versus feed me BS and lie behind my back like Evans or Howe. It is easy to be liar and coward but hard to put yourself in the line of fire to what is right and just.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still waiting....