Check your leaders Andy

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Jackson, MS DM was let go for a system they lost that the RVP was totally involved in the negotiations. But like all the RVPs at this company she scapegoated the manager. When will Andy realize that the lack of direction comes from the top. Rohit—-> Kim —-> (yes men) RVP—-> DM. Rohit had a plan he called a pillar of no growth. Kim is a nurse that is way out of her league and leads through threats and intimidation. She hires or promotes people that will not question her decisions and basically fall in line. This stupidity is “HAWKINESK” in scope. New leaders needed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Kim's credit she didn't have a felony conviction from stealing from a DME company like the other RVP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RVPs and Kim are all clueless, and so it Rohit. This company is a shell of it's past self. The expectations are ridiculous in today's hospital environment. It's not 2004 when we had no competition, yet people in management act like it. I believe that we have the best technology, but it's all about costs for the hospital.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Cleveland?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who might that be? A newly hired RVP?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be FS who is current VP out of Cleveland in that area.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's to follow now that Acelity has formed a Diversity Council? Mandatory workshop training on stamping out micro-aggressions and implicit biases? Creating a SVP level job for diversity? Hiring quotas and promotions without regards to qualifications? One-on-one counseling sessions for employees that have a perceived implicit bias? Hiring tests? Special legalistic grievance procedures?

Maybe Andy should read the Harvard Business Review study that found diversity training doesn’t extinguish prejudice. It promotes it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RVPs are useless.

9. Eeyore

Eeyore Guest

Diversity and inclusion training creates a false moral licensing resulting in constructing the scaffolding for a toxic grievance hierarchy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like diversity, blondes, brunettes, red reads, slender or full figured, tall or short. I don't be needing no more training

11. Tiggger

Tiggger Guest

I'm sure you would like to train them too!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acelity's leadership webpage shows picture of black models implying blacks are in senior leadership. What a hypocrisy!

http://www.acelity.com/about/leadership

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has AJay ever sold in the hospital environment before? This moron sends out numbers three times a week thinking that is going to motivate us to sell... needless to say that it takes time to close a deal at a hospital for new products so the three times a week updates are useless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ajay is a moron, too. I talked with him at a couple meetings and the guy is a condescending punk. But, at least he isn’t DT in the Southeast. She is the devil.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is DT still in that position even? It is no secret how bad it is.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it weird that I almost miss the Hawk? I mean it was bad, but not THIS bad...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the VP out of Cleveland?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell pungent curry. Another round of jobs are apparently going to be offshored to India.