Check your leaders Andy

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great.... because IT is super easy to deal with currently. Perhaps they could outsource our RVP to India next, at least then we wouldn’t received texts and calls that poke and prod in a not-so-subtle manner during the day due to the time zone difference.:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture at KCI was starting to improve after some senior leaders left. (Hawkins & Woody). Andy seemed like a straight up guy. But I’m not sure that Rohit & Kim are executing on the retention strategy. NoHit is the leader that had a plan of no growth as a pillar of his plan. That says it all. Kim’s fall back is to threaten the RVP’s who threaten the DM’s and shit rolls down hill. What these two are missing is you don’t build a great company and corporate culture through threats and intimidation. That’s the trait of a weak boss. Not an inspirational leader. This cancer needs to be removed at the core. Look at Rohit & Kim they are not the future of KCI. Their leadership is not respected and they need to leave. Get some honest feedback from the employees and you will learn the truth Andy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel yah. I think we share the same frustrations, but I am not ready to throw Kim out. She’s a great leader. Just ask about anyone who worked for her in R1. She’s just got to have the authority to lead. It is a culture thing and sales doesn’t rank very high at KCI. What I see is Kim having to answer to a whole lot more people now. Until Sales is truly in the driver’s seat, I think our frustrations will continue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire shit rolls down hill mentality is bull. The leaders at the top are reactive, there is no clear 1/3/5 year plan much less a plan for next week. Rohit regularly demands last minute customer meets that we work our asses to get, just to have him cancel last minute - which looks and feels terrible, but he runs his schedule like he runs his business. Kim has the opportunity and ability to develop a solid plan of action herself that encompasses our entire business. She doesn’t take the time to do so or give the energy to stick with anything. Neither do the RVPs and neither do the DMs. Yes, when your boss is all over the place it is difficult to form a clear plan, but it is possible. Then we have “accountability” which is BS because the “accountability” is whatever the RVP chooses to focus on that day with the DM. This results in horrible culture as seen in the southeast. The RVP will pick any metric needed to fit her narrative to place blame for her own shortcomings and insecurity. No clear plan, no consistency, no leadership, no personal accountability results in lost accounts, playing the blame game, and crazy high turnover.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ajay is an idiot who has his job because of incompetent Rohit. Kim slept her way to where she is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back the HAWK!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Cleveland DM still Sexually harassing all the female employees? He truly is a demented dirt bag . As a former employee I can testify that he is the reason I left .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM is not A leader- she has one management style – intimidation.
    It’s actually very sad and disappointing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree – bring back the hawk . I made a lot of money under the hawk.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG..... Who would actually sleep with KM .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious-can anyone truly understand NO HIT when he talks? he has to be one of the worst leaders in our industry . This bean counter truly has no clue on how to lead a sales team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has been there for 20+ years and makes 7 figures off of sales. Don’t believe me, just google Acelity 2015 SEC filings. All publicly displayed with their financial debt, future market and of course top level execs salary/bonuses. Shattering. Or I call it pilfering the purse.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me. She’s hot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM is nepotistic. Will to Win RK does not care other than hitting numbers. He is a perfect leader for private equity. Look at the RVP hires - all have worked with KM in some capacity. KM is incredibly politically savvy - which is why RC was let go. Disagree with RK and you will be hitting the street. The job market is hot and I am looking. DT and AA and AG (mr. enterprise rent a car) are incompetent. The only way it changes is if a true 360 was done and Andy really cared about building a great company, oh wait, we are owned Private equity and we are trying to sell the company - no investment in people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the VP in Cleveland still FS?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Looks like KM is still reading this. She knows the truth.