Chemocentryx

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2021 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard anything on the start date yet? I know May 3 was the target but havent really heard anything since the offer acceptance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing more. Wish they’d just wait until ad com is over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last to market is “STILL” last to market even if it is an oral...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was offered a 10K sign on. Are people really getting 30? The base was 158 also.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

may 3. Did you get sign on? My offer was 10 but hearing 30!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you share what they offered? Waiting on mine. I am feeling like it’s gonna be a low ball.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are YOU doing on cafe pharma then if it's nothing but "stirring the pot"? I hate to break it to you but there is real info found on this site. Lots of BS too but a lot of info that turns out to be right.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the idiot for not talking about or asking questions about everything you mention above. If you're just taking their word for it and going in all sunshine and rainbows then that tells me all I need to know about management at this company. Are you the Southeast Director by any chance?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I turned down this offer... Cheap all the way around. Rare disease commands a high salary and I'm sorry but 165k doesn't cut it. The car allowance is ridiculous and to boot we have to wait on an FDA approval - NO THANKS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also offered 10 sign on. And with no 401 k match, even though the offer base is higher, current gig is better bc my 12,000+ 401 k match is tax free
    Plus the equity I’d walk away from. And I’d lose money on the car. Have you seen gas prices lately? It’s not just the monthly expenses it’s the depreciation. Only bonus is my licensed kiddos could atleast use that car

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing base is low?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder what the Dallas rep got? Since his dad will be prescribing from day 1 and he'll win presidents club first year guaranteed, I bet he got a huge sign-on bonus.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus he is a good friend and former subordinate to the SW Sales Manager... Can anyone say Teacher's Pet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta hunch nepotism will run amok here. All those Relypsa and Tricidia superstars