Chicago Psychiatry team, What happened??

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Order up psych boy. Hahahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, you know there's more Latuda prescribed than all of the LAI's combined, right? What an assclown...lol.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of this BS was started by this Latuda person talking about all this clinical data and how the IC product will suck. Somebody tried to make the point that when Latuda entered the market, brand name Abilify and Seroquel dominated market share and laughed at Latuda just as Latuda is trying to laugh at IC now. Latuda had a humbling beginning and got pummeled and yes laughed at for quite awhile. Just find it comical fast forwardering several years and now Latuda is doing the same thing to IC that was done to them. Lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic case of the bullyed little kid now growing up and trying to bully the younger kids as a means of getting even for what was done to him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you having fun replying to yourself? I said our clinical data was better because it was. That's a fact. IC's efficacy and tol data absolutely sucks. And, I also said that Latuda was ahead of SXR in most territories BEFORE they went generic, and that Abilify was kicking ass because it was getting business in the much larger MDD market. All you do is just keep spouting nonsense and have done nothing to rebut the facts that are in right in front of you. I don't know whether it's because you're in denial, or just because you're a dipshit, but it's no wonder why you suck so bad at your job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on man! You are a typical pharma drone who delusionally spins things to tote the company line. Reality is nobody, psychs or your original big boy competitors where doing anything but laughing at Your sorry azz trying to tout your lil efficacy data. Your drug was referred to as Laturda by anyone outside Your lil piss brain company. . This went on for close to 5 years! Abilify went generic in 2015 and until then their market share was at least 3-5x’s greater than Laturda. You can spin market share with your company BS but it’s the only reality that matters. So pick your delsusional azz off the ground and think back to the reality of your humbling beginnings. Nobody cares about what you think of the new atypical by IC anyway. Geeez what a total tool!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't give two shits about the company line. Yeah, SXR sure was "laughing" when we passed them well before they went generic...lol. And, AGAIN, Abilify capitalized mostly on the MDD market. Can you not fucking read, or do you just enjoy hearing yourself say the same thing over and over again? Are you a fucking parrot? You speak about reality, but you clearly have no grasp of it. This isn't about humble beginnings, or lack thereof. It's about the potential that Latuda had vs the IC med's potential, which is absolute shit. It won't get the BPD indication, and with those ridiculous sedation rates, it would be a garbage option for those patients anyway. So, it'll only be chasing seroquel failures in schizo. If you disagree with this REAL assessment, bring some facts to the table, or kindly STFU.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't give two shits about the company line. Yeah, SXR sure was "laughing" when we passed them well before they went generic...lol. And, AGAIN, Abilify capitalized mostly on the MDD market. Can you not fucking read, or do you just enjoy hearing yourself say the same thing over and over again? Are you a fucking parrot? You speak about reality, but you clearly have no grasp of it. This isn't about humble beginnings, or lack thereof. It's about the potential that Latuda had vs the IC med's potential, which is absolute shit. It won't get the BPD indication, and with those ridiculous sedation rates, it would be a garbage option for those patients anyway. So, it'll only be chasing seroquel failures in schizo. If you disagree with this REAL assessment, bring some facts to the table, or kindly STFU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You apparently can’t read and had your head stuck in Sunovion’s ass at least thru 2015. Just like in sports, the scoreboard tells the only score that matters. Losers always make excuses and try to spin the results despite the scoreboard reading they got their ass whipped. In pharma market share is that scoreboard. Nobody cares about your spin tactics with this clinical data. Thru 2015, you got your ass handed to you in market share. Keep using your desperate and delusional spin tactics if you like. The scoreboard tells the only truth that matters. What loser fucktard you are. Also, things are so good a Laturda now and that’s why reps and managers are leaving left and right. Good day ya Winnie brain. Lmfao

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Timmy Ford to the rescue!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you need to about early Latuda with only a schizophrenic indication. Yep, it was an icy road. Yes, I recall it sucking. But the scoreboard for a salesperson is quota attainment relative to goals set by their respective company. Nobody at Sunovion expected this 9th to market AA to capture 60% mkt share but they wanted a piece of the pie and had a differentiator or two. it's come a long way due to its BPI efficacy...and here it is at $2B. Your argument gives no merit to the guy who starts in the back and finishes on the podium. I think the IC drug may compel some but it will peak midpack and NEVER get BPI.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok give it rest homer. It’s lame posting under another so called poster with the same head up your ass delusional BS. Stop hating on IC new drug like your all that. Laturda got laughed at and did indeed benefit from the heavy weights going generic post 2015 and beyond. Stay humble, remember where you started and don’t hate. It’s shows your insecurities. Give the new guys a chance. The psychs don’t really care about company fluff data anyway. Hell they use off label all the time anyway. Marketshare is ultimate scorecard. Nobody gives a shit about sunovion fucked up quota system. Peace out ass wipe!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be nice to your competitors out there. You'll be interviewing within a year, shitdick

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yaaaaaaaawwwwnn. I can see your disdain through your hubris. Be nice to your competitors. You'll be angling for a referral in a year. Your last sentence shouts that you are less.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Label schmabel, who cares

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really???? Responding 3x’s within 20 minutes delusionally trying to act like different responders further exposes your pathetic pharma drone persona. For your pwn best interest, you really need to get your head out of Sunovion’s azz. Your missing out on something called reality. Good luck with that son!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like that person was just having a back and forth with you. I don't think he was attempting to make it look like it was multiple people. That being said, that WAS a different person than me. I just love how you keep with this "Scoreboard" crap talking about how all the other brands were kicking our asses. We passed ALL of the other brands before they went generic, with the lone exception being Abilify because they operated mostly in the MDD market. But, go ahead. Keep saying the same crap over and over again even though it's completely false...lol. You just continue burying your own argument into a deeper and deeper hole.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What we really need in Chicago is Tony back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

t looks like that person was just having a back and forth with you. I don't think he was attempting to make it look like it was multiple people. (Quote)

WTF...... the more you keep flying your colors the more you keep branding yourself as a self assuming dumb ass. Your latest post above trying to cover your ass for replying to your own shit totally exposed you. Only a total dilweed assumes they know why a so called anonymous poster on CP is posting. You need to give it up ya poor bastard. All of your shit has been your delusional personal opinions which is fine but man you like making yourself look like a dumb fuck on here. Nobody cares about yoiur personal assumptions. Remember this is a public forum and not a company koolade sales meeting thus ass kissing Sunovion gets you roasted. Lmfao

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean like when you assumed that everyone with a differing point of view from you is the same person?...lol. I didn't make any assumptions, you worthless fuckstick. I was just pointing out to you that it wasn't me.