Chicago Psychiatry team, What happened??

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't make any assumptions (quote)

The more you keep flying your delusional flag the easier this becomes. You are such a narcissistic ass wipe which makes you blind to reality. Perhaps you can personally benefit from your companies strong clinical data and have one of your Psychs who loves laturda because of you..... get you personally started on Latuda therapy. Rapid stabilization is obviously needed for your pathetic rear end.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOOF! Clearly, there is one person here reminding us all that Latuda was at one time DOA. Now, there are somewhere between two and four people sparring with you. You’ve made a choice. You left Sunovion For a start up And you are still on thIs board dropping bombs. Just leave and take your dog with you

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes what an awesome post. I totally agree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop you lame POS. Replying to your own shit is sooo lame and points to your narcissism. You gotta be a fucktard sales manager. Pencil pushing drone who is disconnected from the real world. Good nite ya rusty trombone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't burn bridges and practice those STAR questions with your sidepiece, shitdick. Your unhappy wife won't help you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must have an insatiable affinity for the rusty trombone to continue returning after a definitive dismissal. Had caplyta been approved on the same day as Latuda, perhaps some genius marketing may have won some battles. Caplyta may have gotten a BP indication (which is what you are ALL betting on) in 2014-ish nut science, the internet, sector analysts agree that is has very little going for it. Good day...and WOOF!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUT...not nut

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are there so many rep and manager jobs for psych posted on your company job board?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because an $8-10k bump in base and the ultimately dubious promises of bonus-earning fabulousness is just much-too-much enticement for the bottom-dwelling fish who will lunge at any and every shiny thing!! IDIOTS..be gone!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure appears like a toxic culture. Going turnover rate with any pharma company is generally 6-10%. Judging from the vacancies on Sunovion web site it appears much higher than that. Although your bottom feeder theory could maybe apply if it were your standard 6-10% turnover rate but this high turnover rate points to much greater problems within the division. Your bitter comments seem like typical pharma Mgmt where they just roll the ball down hill and pass the blame while never practicing self accountability.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem to have already had your answer. Granted, remove the salty language from my previous explanation. Bottom-feeders and IDIOTS was a bit strong. We lost a ton of quality reps to a startup. I lost a mgr I really liked but we also shed some deadwood too. Not mgmt and not bitter at all-i just think my friends made a big mistake leaving for one specific opportunity. And yes, I was tapped by my mgr to come along and I VERY graciously declined. There are happy people here too just as there are malcontents at every company

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heavy turnover is never a good thing for a pharma company. Sunovion Mgmt dropped the ball and can blame themselves for the mass exodus. After the fact they make a reactive move by raising target bonus by 5k. That’s desperation on their part. They got what they had coming to them. A total shit storm caused by themselves.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can always tell how shitty a pharma company is by CP activity. Sunovion is a joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$5k raise only kicks in if you’re 103% to goal. Typical Sunovion BS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got to earn that Jack, bitch!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By George you’ve got it. “Earn” being the keyword. Sunovion management did nothing to “earn” the respect of the field force and that’s why the mass exodus. Pay me know or pay me later. This turnover will cost them a shit load of money.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like it would of been much easier for them to protect their investment and secure their futures by just paying the reps what they deserve. Cheap penny pinching bastards created a mess now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desperate enough to play dirty to ensure no more reps leave for the new competitor. Congrats to the ones who were able to blindside Sunovion before they put an end to it. Do they think it helps company morale to block reps from leaving? Guess how excited I am to sell Latuda now? The $5000 raise in bonus is a joke when they pay out less than 100% and can just skew the quota, all while making us think they just gave us all a $5k raise. Such a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That homer manager posting BS koolade on how dreamy it is to work here has run away. Lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But wait Latuda has great clinical data. At least that’s what that 1 delusional drone keeps trying to hang his hat on. Who cares if Sunovion is cheap and under paying reps causing a massive turnover. Maybe all thats needed is more roll playing the clinical data and all will be fixed. Boy they have some dumb ass drones here. Lmao