Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get an offer from Chicago interviews???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told it would be this week that decisions are made. Let's keep this board going and give updates on offers coming in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

freaking unbelievable. YOU haven't learned from so many other people's experiences. all i can say is you are either very naive or very stupid. you deserve exactly what will happen to you. i sincerely hope if you get hired that you come back here in 6 months and let us know what you think about working there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so stupid! Havent you read any of the other posts? You must "desperately " need any job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant wait to hear from the company! I told my friends and they are very jealous of my new posssible position!! I am also excited to hear that they are upgrading the cars for the new class to Camrys!! That is great cause i have two kids and they would not fit in the tight back seat!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VT......doesn't matter how you dress up a pig; it's still a pig. It's not the car per se. It's the idiotic policies you dream up. It's the way you treat people. You're managing using a 1960's schematic. You will never "get it".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not allowed to put your kids in the company car! It is for company use only.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These mother fuckers have not called me yet. Has anyone else received a call wtih a yes or no? This is fucking BS , I should have beencalled already, its not fair to treat the peoples like this !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in! They've got me in Walla Walla WA, starting on Feb 5th!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny because training starts on January 14th. You must be in a different class. All by yourself

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I've read all of the posts. I'll be the judge if I like the job or not. I know that all of the posts on Cafe Pharma are from disgruntled employees. I just want to know if anyone has received a call from the Chicago interviews last week. This lab has been around for 15 years they must be doing something right.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on board for the Denver position! My boyfriend thinks I landed it because I was wearing my "f*** me" heels...;)

Good luck to the rest of you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT if you were interviewing with VT

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah! That's what I told the boyfriend...