Chicago

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2018 at 2:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting was a complete waste of time. Do we have to wear costumes for every meeting now? We looked like trash hanging out in this beautiful hotel. Please stop forcing us to socialize after traveling all morning and sitting in wasteful meetings all day. NO CONTENT! And then walking through Chicago because the buses had to park so far away?? I don’t know how this was a justified expense? And can we please get our own rooms already?? So ridiculous!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mind any of the silly shit but geez give me my own room especially for a one night meeting

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys went to Chicago?

You should’ve been asking for bulletproof vests!

I guess pharma still has meetings there because the crime has driven hotel rates down.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. The areas of Chicago where the shootings take place are nowhere near the fancy hotel every one stayed with roommates.

Learn the facts before you make an ignorant post like that.

Bet this moron in from Nebraska or Iowa

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to learn how to circumvent that. I gave them a note from my physician stating that I need a room to myself for medical reasons. I don’t have to tell them my medical reason because hippa. They can suck it. Roommates...pfft. They are opening themselves up for a lawsuit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, I’m from Baltimore. Home of high crimes, corruption in government and the Mid-Atlantic Region. Nuf said.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, that’s why the Chicago police official who was interviewed on national tv news yesterday said there are shootings all over town including some popular parks and tourist areas. He said he even wakes up to gunshots in his high-end neighborhood (can’t remember the name of it, sorry).
    Obviously most of the crime occurs in the hood but do you really think those animals respect any sort of boundary? What are you, a Democrat?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No douche - Damascus suburbs

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it is warm with tenderness and affection toward others, our own heart can give us the most pure and profound happiness that exists and enable us to radiate that happiness to others.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it is warm with tenderness and affection toward others, our own heart can give us the most pure and profound happiness that exists and enable us to radiate that happiness to others.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wise, such beauty keep writing I love it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cultivating an awareness of the gifts of adversity can help us to not only weather the difficult storms of our lives but also come out wiser and more compassionate than ever before.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In doing nothing, in simply stopping, we can live freely and true to ourselves and our liberation will contribute to the liberation of all beings.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget all the political BS. This was a horrific meeting and poorly run and planned. Every executive who stood and talked should be embarrassed. The workshops were horrible and lacked content and showed desperation in trying to fill time. And thanks for the terrific meal at the Cubs game. The one mile walk to the stadium was a nice touch. Being forced to go to game also showed that there is still fascism. And thanks for having us get up a 3 in the morning to fly across the country for a meeting that could be done in 30 min on a webcast.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left out that buses to the airport didn’t start until 3 and many had flights around 5. Great planning and the roommate thing is fucking ridiculous

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless planning to think you could get to airport from downtown Chicago to airport in 15 min. Mandating flights to be after 5 and buses starting at 3? You can bet every idiot executive was there made there flights or stayed over another night in their no roommate room. Sheer stupidity at best. Like they had enough content to keep us there till 3pm. The working lunch was a nice touch. Can anybody remember 1 thing from that epic session? People love hearing themselves talk. Just when you think Sanofi couldn't have a worse meeting they go to the mat to make sure your totally disgusted with company and culture. Our weak leaders have no idea what it's like to grind away on praluent. Outnumbered, outsampled, repatha FAS does everything with no legal repercussions, outspent with TV ads, ?? Anything else? ... how about realistic quotas, % to quota not matching Regeneron, Regeneron at 100% to quota why were in upper 80's, Regeneron making more bonus as we do same effort, Sanofi micromanage. Every single management idiot who talked in front of anybody at Chicago should be embarrassed and ashamed. They've no idea how out of touch and incompetent everything looked. This meeting should of been called The Chicago Fire. A truly disastrous meeting that made people go home exhausted,angry, and disgusted for lack of empathy on anything. Always nice to make your flight with two minutes to spare. Anybody in management heard of airport security clearing?? Those lines move as swiftly as Sanofi responds to market conditions or meeting planning. Stupid is as stupid does. Sound familar.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for providing the Chicago Meeting insights. Very entertaining and classic Sanofi. I laughed so hard I upchucked a little. Let’s review..

Praluent
    Roommates
    Sanofi mngt
    Chicago Fire
    Chaos/Confusion

did I miss anything? And the hits keep coming.