Chickens are coming home to roost........

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it Aegerion

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have obviously left the company so why don't you stop stalking the site for info?!? We're still making more money over here so go ahead and be pissed that you're gone!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bitterness isn't healthy and the people you should be bitter towards are long gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not bitterness, just a little perverse pleasure. I come here once in a while just for the giggles, kind of like looking back at the road kill in the rear view mirror. Its always good to see bad companies and some bad people, get what they deserve. Sure the initial leaders are gone, but plenty of the people that enabled them are still there, as are the finger prints of those original leaders all over the organization and I don't think you can wipe them off no matter how hard you scrub. The heart of the organization was rotten from the start, and a house of cards waiting to fall. I can't believe I ever got sucked into it, that's my disappointment. But bitterness no, I couldn't be happier that I am away from this dumpster fire, and I no longer have to try and justify that crappy product to my customers and patients, and that crappy company to myself.

As for the money, well that is really what it has always been about, isn't it, it dang sure wasn't the patient. Isn't it remarkable that Aegerion is still making 50 million a quarter selling Juxtapid, Wow that HoFH population continues to be greatly under estimated, what a crock. But don't worry the money will soon be gone and so will you probably, Aegerion only has 25 million in cash, has defaulted on their 25 million dollar loan because the US Govt. just froze their assets, and they are about to incur a financial penalty (probably hundreds of millions) that they won't have the money to pay, so get ready for the fire sale. The only thing I am maybe bitter about is that I wasn't smart enough, early enough to be the whistle blower who is going to collect 20% of that fine. So its about to get a whole lot worse, and I don't think your 9$ stock price is going to help much. So me thinks between the PCSK9 inhibitors drying up your HeFH market, I am pretty sure your money is about to disappear, so you better be saving it up. The fact that whoever you are, you still feel self righteous enough to get on here and defend this company is the sad part. Your like the Leonardo DiCaprio on the bow of the Titanic as it was plunging into the icy water, saying "we are going to make it Rose". PS your not going to make it and neither is Aegerion! But hey go to work today and make a difference, the "patients are waiting" LOL.

This will continue to fun to watch, from a distance, dang that opossum should have looked before it crossed the road, ick.................... :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said. You may be off on some numbers but overall gist is right on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, still haven't found a job? Sorry you got fired.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see how your Q4 works out tough guy! Not exactly a plethora of new prescriptions since competition arrived, but at least your stock is doing well, oops!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I am doing fine thanks, you can make a living on shorting Aegerion stock, thanks for sucking by the way. And getting fired from Aegerion is like getting fired from Enron, its a badge of honor. But you on the other hand still work there..........for now. They are sizing you up for an ankle bracelet as we type, I hope you look good in stripes, seen "Orange is the new Black" or "Oz", good times. PS you're chained to a squished opossum in the middle of the road. Have a nice Monday, the "HeFH patients are waiting" go get em tiger.