Chris Ragland

Discussion in 'Intervet' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2007 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sound off

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great leader, best Intervet-USA president we have ever had and thoughtful.

He is demanding, but fair.

He tries hard to get the little guy, the guys/gals on the floor some extra $. When can you say that about any upper management person in any company you have ever worked for? That brings instant respect from all who are able to see, top down or bottom up. At least the employees who care.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best thing ever happened at Intervet Inc. Hope he survives the "merger".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Even though I'm not qualified to comment on how upper management issues are handled (don't know, largely don't care), from a "field perspective" he is indeed charismatic, intelligent and approachable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this? Chris Ragland! Tooting your own horn. You have got to be kidding about all this crap. He is the real deal breaker. Just go against him and see what happens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earlier posts must be from Chris or one of his "lunch buddies". As someone once told me - Chris lets no star outshine his, and surrounds himself with dim ones so he always looks good.

By the way TS says he is afraid of water - can't swim.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so the topic is thrown out and when too many replies are positive instead of negative, it must be rigged? pleeze! why not just start your own thread and title it "losers who don't like CR check in here!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SP will see though him and his cronies.

9. Chris will go out of his way to destroy anyone he deems an enemy or simply a barrier to his own shining star. I found out the hard way, and I was his friend at the time.

SPAH will see through the deception and cut him loose, with the other two Stoogies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cannot be Jimmy Joe, now can it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR is a smart man. He will be loyal to his friends, BW and TS, maybe others. I am not sure what he brings to the table and if he is a goo leader or not but smart he is.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ragland will throw his cronies under the bus if it means job security for himself. It will be a shame for the SP reps if Ragland gets put at the top of NA.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hell, he'll even throw his dad under the bus.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a very inconsiderate commemnt. His dad recently passed away.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense - it was only inconsiderate if in fact his dad had been hit by a bus. It's not like Chris will be seeing this - if he's online, he's over at Ebay buying Civil War swords.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he didn't even go.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does this make him different than any other corporate executive?

I knew him when he was a wet behind the ears kid, great gift of gab, leader, I don't know. Nice guy, if you are not in his way, yes indeed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's back!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Please explain.

We should be so lucky...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Intervet under Chris' last two years there. I was sad to see him go. I felt (as well as others around me) that he made honest attempts to keep us informed about the position of the company in the industry as well as against our own records. He rewarded us with bonuses for our hardwork.

I think that he is an outstanding manager with orator capabilities worthy of aspirations. (Fred Hassan should have taken notes. I wouldn't trust that guy to hold my infant.) No worries, I left Intervet shortly after Chris along with many others.