Chris

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2015 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he left? Really? When?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He and the marketing vp left this past week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there is a vp of marketing. I'll be watching to see if there are any announced leaving. I hope those DSCO people are getting out of there soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its been an eventful two weeks. We lost our two best people. Does anyone know where they went and if there are openings? I'd work with both of them tomorrow. Wish I had their private emails.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never thought the marketing person would leave. And Chris? Something bad is about to happen that we don't know about. Wish I could sell but so under water. I understand phase II data really sucks. Can't even sell aerosurf now and that was the original plan. They've got nothing. All those years of lying to investors, investigators, employees, physicians and patients has caught up with them. And there are still people there busting their asses , all believing that Aerosurf is the product that they've been "told" it is. Suckers. I'll never understand the pathology of those who continue to bust their ass for Cooper, who is the biggest liar of them all. He knows the peptide is nor effective, and has hurt neonates. It's inconsistent, unpredictable and people at Discover just fall all over their swords over it. It's a cult of whack jobs. They all think they're on the cusp of this miracle compound/device when investigators will tell you-it is not working.