Christina Ackermann recieves Ackermann award sponsored by Joe Papa

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2020 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly matthew head of salix and scott horse shit out the door. christna telling the board she has a stalker, bish, the only thing stalking you is the AARP you long in the tooth, dumb and boring. old geriatric alcoholic. how you like apples now? bish

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like CA denied your sexual advances on her, that's ok I heard Betty White is single and ready to mingle with a pervert like you! #HAHAHA

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The woman’s name is Christina Ackermann and she got the Ackermann award sponsored by Joe Papa. How on earth did your stupid PR ass think that was ok given all the problems that even made you go to IBM?

Why did you make her look bad? You SUCK !!! EPIC FAIL!!! She should fire your dumb ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG does she come with subtitles? Watch out Christina according to Lainie, based on your English, you should be working at McDonald’s. Ver batem. Also, apply at the wing joint. Joe is a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what on earth is she saying? what is the point of this? Texaa is not a country! Meaningless nonsense, absolutely ridiculous creature.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s been investigated by the multi jurisdiction bar associations many times for unethical behaviour and multiple complaints for actions unbecoming of esquire.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CHRISTINA wake up its seana alex and olsen who have it in for you right after art and scott

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I guess once she files chapter 11 for Joe she can take a residency in Vegas. She sure is dressed for the part, plus they don’t care what you smell like.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vegas would not touch this geriatric smelly vegan, maybe the garage sale barbie club will take her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garage sale Barbie? Nailed it!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe, you know you can rent this for $500 a week, right? just ask scott

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goodness, Joe you didn’t just hire your son Matthew Papa so he could be your alibi to your wife while you hit this piece of aging lethargic rot? wow

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things just got better. Joe is giving Christina’s daughter a scholarship. Who’s your daddy? Who’s your papa. Better. Not. Be. From. EPS

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need subtitles! Does she have chewin tobacco i her mouth? jeezus! Texas aint no country neither.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She got no common cents living large in Joe’s bubble what’s next? Back to country of Texas ? hehehe

16. anonymous No

anonymous No Guest

Just because the state has the nickname "Big Country" does not mean that it is an actual country. Maybe she was nervous? I am sure that was a defining moment in her life, receiving some bullshit award for doing nothing special.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the IQ of a door knob.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your stocks at $15 lazy country gf

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you are defending ‘this’ lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice you set her up to fail and now defend her? gimme a Break!