Christmas Bonus!

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard through a very good source that we can expect a Christmas Bonus this year!!!! :) I heard about $75 is all but better than nothing!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what manager posted this. $75 should almost cover about two months of the increased auto insurance coverage that I pay OUT OF POCKET since MDL is too cheap to pay. Xmas bonus? I'm sure Dr. M would insist it is a "holiday" bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm putting my 48 hour notice in soon. Been interviewing. Actually, I didn't have too much of a problem working here, but ironically, I can't afford to stay. Working at mdl has gotten cost-prohibitive. Go figure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing how that works out, you know padding profits by not paying people responsible for growing the business. Great motivational reward system, makes you want to go out there and work long hours to close sales now doesn't it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope its a little more than that. Was anyone working here last year at this time? Was there a bonus? If so, how much did you get?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I agree. I am very thankful that I am receiving anything in addition to receiving a steady paycheck. $75 will allow me to pay for 5 hours worth of tutoring for my daughter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i've got some beach-front property in Arizona i'd like to sell to you. i hear it's a great investment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UNION.