Christmas Comes Early for Us - Thanks Alkermes

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stockton is correct. The 21 days is not an issue. Nobody cares about that. It is more about our drug not lasting the full month. That's the big issue for my territory.

Frustrated in Cleveland!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you. However, the ONSET is still much faster. Even without the full 21 days, we still have much shorter onset. Even if for some patients you do need to dose a little sooner than a month, it's still better to get them fully on board sooner, especially if they're acutely psychotic.

Don't get frustrated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is everyones plan to communicate to your Hospitals that their is a treatnow maximum and you may run out?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know! What are you guys going to say? Serious inquiries only!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will have to be started on Aristada and then we will have to fight to switch over once discharged.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma never ceases to amaze. Pharma reps worried about their commissions rather than what is best for patients. Go Otsuka!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wish I knew how this was going to work? I'm confused on the difference than what we already have?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gives 2 shits about patients! All I care about is the money, and nothing else!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just focused on CPA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do this job only for the patients. I donate my entire bonus and half my salary to charity. Don't most people do that? Go Pharma!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok National Account Managers fill us all in. I'm hearing the Alkermes NDC screw up for Aristada a few months back may be the gift that keeps giving. I just spoke with my regional managed care gal and she told me the Aristada NDC screw up has caused it not to be covered on at least one big national part d plan for 2017 and we are investigating if it might be more. I guess we were informed by the plan yesterday.

Come on guys tell us what's going on. How could their screw up have hurt them for part d coverage in 2017? And at what part d plans will they not be covered on in 2017 because of it?

We're dieing to know out here. Someone give us the scoop!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Alkermes have a sample limit where they will stop supplying hospitals the last 2 weeks of every quarter?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elaine looks like Ted Cruz

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way idiot!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, I just snorted my drink!!! SHE DOES!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is your company really going to send letters to Hospitals saying they cannot get free goods because their limit has been reached?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka has made some changes to the free goods program where Hospitals will be informed that there is now a limit on how many free goods they can receive.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is in the process of discontinuing the pharmacy program for LAI Abilify and will be encouraging Hospitals to purchase the product instead. They will re-org the sales force so that the current Hospital Sales people will be selling to Hospital pharmacists to provide NDC and WAC info for the Hospitals to purchase through Cardinal and McKesson.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will this take effect?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did someone forget how shitty it was to launch a drug without samples? Or "free goods"? Are they stupid?