Christmas Gift

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2018 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck to all who were affected, and please reach out to all of the Novo employees you can find on Linked in so we can help you in your search.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to hire us next year when we downsize again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to all downsized. I left before the downsizings and I can tell you there is a life after Novo. You may have to work harder because you'll not have a postage size territory and multiple partners, but it's very possible to have a rewarding job outside of Novo.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. I definitely agree. There is a much rewarding and meaningful work life outside of Novo. Good luck to you all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was laid off after just finishing training. I received the Amazon gift card plus another $100 gift card for the health stuff. Today I received cupcakes and an Ozempic tote bag filled with crap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was laid off after just finishing training. I received the Amazon gift card plus another $100 gift card for the health stuff. Today I received cupcakes and an Ozempic tote bag filled with crap.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got cupcakes and the Ozempic bag too. Are the cupcakes, threw away the bag. No gift card for me.