Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least an acknowledgement of the fact they aren't giving holiday gifts this year would have been nice. And this may not be an exact quote from "old" Lars but in his comments last week he said "Don't worry, we are making tons of money." Common courtesy dictates at least open communication.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're going to make $4-5bn NET profit this year, with the US contributing half of that or more... and we cut everything, including head count, and there's not one little token of gratitude at the end of the year, save an insulting 20 way to go? I tipped my UPS guy more.

Fuck you, Novo.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is weird is that with those types of numbers the money $saved by no Xmas gift is really a joke and morale is low enough. So why NOT do it? Just one executives bonus , in Denmark , would likely pay for the gifts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you all get it? They WANT you to leave. That way, when next wave of layoffs come around, there a fewer of you, and less severance and COBRA they have to cover. They strictly look at numbers, and if you leave, they don't owe you a dime other than possible unused vaca.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow who cares

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose Andy Ajelo thought the gift of 20 wtg points was a magnanimous gesture on his part. His bonus could probably have covered a decent gift. Still just acknowledge there isn't going to be a gift. Grown ups do things like that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are all a joke! I didn't get a Christmas gift! I only got 20 way to go points! Well little babies let me clue you in on something you have a cushy job for Christmas, your not worrying about finding one because you just got let go after being here for 10 years listening to all the BS Jesper and Anaj fed us! So the next time someone gives you 20 way to go points at least remember you have that privilege to access the website from your company computer still!!!

Sincerely FU ALL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about working on your resume instead of coming on cafe pharma? There's a thought. Let me clue YOU in on something... I'm sure the ten years you were here, you had NO problem taking the company gift. So save your holier than thou bullshit for your next interview!!
    Sincerely,
    I hope you get a job but FU TOO

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt that person took the gift and never complained! You can't tell me that the ET team couldn't of come up with something better than 20 wtg especially for the executive DCS and above. That's when the problem all started back when the company hired all these DCA people and spent millions on them leading us down the crapper!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again with the "blame the DCAs" bullshit once again....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"especially for the executive DCS and above". You my friend, are an absolute douchebag!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW- its executive DCS like you that piss me off to no end! Your way of thinking is so smug it's unreal, I bet your the first to complain about the car selection, first out of the field at 1pm but last one to get in the field by 10 am. Reality check buddy the Christmas gift was just an extra bonus for all employees the company doesn't have to give you shit!! Especially with your smug ass attitude! The DCA have nothing to do with this we are in a savings mode and this was just one of the areas the company can save in.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a debacle hiring the DCA's with call plans that had hardly any viable business opportunities. I don't blame the DCA's, I blame leadership that was desperate and greedy enough to come up with the concept in the first place.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait really someone tried to blame the DCA for the gift -lmao that's hilarious! I honestly thought the Russians are to blame!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Russian DCAs.

It wasnt that long ago that Andy said at a town hall that we could afford to blow $30m on the failed DCA program because we were printing money.

Not one single executive has ever apologized for this colossal cluster and the underlings continue to bare the brunt.

What an absolute SCROOGE you are, Novo. Bathing in Kroner while giving the bird to those who earned it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You complaining little punks should either say thank you for the 20 wtg points or leave NNI. Ungrateful losers!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re post #117. You got a gift. Appreciate it. You got a job paying good $. You got a car that includes your gas and insurance that you can use for your personal use for a fraction of the cost, you got good health insurance, you got a 401k that contributes 9% DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR and you're still ungrateful. You need to move on and quit complaining. Quit if you don't like it. See if you can find something better.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re post #117. You got a gift. Appreciate it. You got a job paying good $. You got a car that includes your gas and insurance that you can use for your personal use for a fraction of the cost, you got good health insurance, you got a 401k that contributes 9% DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR and you're still ungrateful. You need to move on and quit complaining. Quit if you don't like it. See if you can find something better.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah - I've got a job where I get a 1% pay raise, a car where my contribution goes up almost every year (and where, btw, the work life balance cost is now > than a lease payment), health insurance that has gone up over 200% in the last 5 years, and yes, the 8% MPP (it's not dollar for dollar).

How much do you want to bet that the MPP goes away too in the next few years, due to us "benchmarking" against industry norms?

I suppose you are such a pathetic person with low self-esteem that you feel you are worth so little. I don't...and I'm not just going to "quit." I have a family to feed. But you better believe I am looking and no longer giving it the 110% effort.

This IS still a good job. It's just no longer a GREAT job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to do is get rid of these trash smug executive DCS that contribute to the problem and offer no solution! Oh I didn't get a Christmas gift it's only 20 way to go points, my car isn't cool, I have to work! At least the DCA people work their asses off!