Chronic Complainers

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2019 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous Complaints are for Cowards, Period!

If you are really in a situation where you don't feel like there is anyone you can trust in your organization to talk to and or you are nervous about retaliation - then you should probably be questioning why you are there to begin with. HELLO!

It seems some people here like to throw out a hint, insinuation or intimation about certain managerial personnel. But they are forgetting one thing, Anonymous Complaints are for Cowards.

Why not attach some credibility to your junk. Why not? - Because your all cowards.

On one hand you complain about others not living up to your expectations and the majority of you are trying to get out....but....What the FK is stopping you? Go already, I'm sure you have no problem complaining about something at your next stop.

Why is it their problem your stuck in the ditch. Maybe you should call 911 to rescue your good for nothing arse and apply for food-stamps. Oh Yeah I know, you Einstein's are the smartest people on earth. Maybe you Gomers invented the Cloak of anonymity.

No lifeboats at OPKO? What a joke. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere...Ya right, and it's all their fault. Boo Hoo.

Ja ever look in the mirror lately. I have, and I sure in the hell don't see YOU.

Maybe OPKO should be sorry they don't live up to your expectations and run their business that’s unsatisfactory to you...NOT. Maybe you should start your own business and tout on Anonymous Message Boards how great you run your operations. Then all your employees can turd up the place. Tit for Tat.

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. If you can’t change it, LEAVE. If you can’t change your attitude, LEAVE. CAN YOUR LOSERS UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!

And YES, everyone else there that do their job will be much happier without YOU. Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most do. But this corner of cyberspace is yours, ENJOY - You All Deserve It. POS.

HEYWOOD
    JABLOME

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn.........................your next move will be going postal. you have it in you sick o

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice anonymous rant. Anything else on your mind?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So ironic that the true COWARD is the Manager or NSD that started this insane thread. It must be your guilty conscious or the fact that the reason why Reps feel the need to post here is because of a Lack of Leadership and Trust from those who are supposed to have our best interests in mind.
    It is still unbelievable to me that KM can’t get off the pot in the morning without checking CP. shouldn’t someone of his size have better things to do?? Hmmmmmm........
    Really makes you wonder what kind of leadership we have, when this type of paranoia reigns from on high.
    But go ahead Boys, keep blaming it all on the RSS’. There is a reason why most are using this job To fill the void between Kathie Lee and Hoda and Judge Judy.
    Good luck managers and the KFJ (Kentucky Fried Jerk).