Chuck is an idiot

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gag. Hurl. What a moron. Not funny, irritating, and doesn't train. What does this idiot do? His past work experience is very weak.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Very immature, which is difficult to believe.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s an idiot for sure. But that whole group does a ton of self praising. Anyone surprised the new guy/gal comes from big pharma?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of the brown-nosers in the chat box. Certain people always have to be the first to type something. I won't call out anyone, but we all know them. One woman in particular is over the top. Certain people need to grow up. Sage does not have a good training department. They generalize on these calls and nothing more and set these calls up in a grade-school like juvenile fashion, having people quickly answer questions in a chat box like a race. Really?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see that you had a relaxing holiday and came to work today with Such a positive attitude. If you don’t like it perhaps you should take your show on the road

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, I’d rather stay right here, draw a paycheck and complain. Besides, I ain’t going no where unless I get severanced out. copeche?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go for it. You won’t last anyway

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away. You're definitely not a rep. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Everyone on here is speaking the truth. Never in my life have I seen such incompetence. The training is terrible and it is unfortunate no one can speak the truth outside of this forum. Go spy somewhere else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

almost every rep agrees that the training is horrific. Forget about being honest too. They don’t want transparency. Smile and wave boys , smile and wave