CHW to ban all KCI reps

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard why the CHW facilites are asking us to no longer come into their hospitals? Is the a KCI ban being enforced?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex-KCI AE I have met with numerous CMIO's. The conversation always comes around to previous employers. When I mention KCI, oh my, the reaction is one of disgust and revulsion. It never surprises me. They are tired of the games and the lies concerning costs. The system always pays and never sees any "hard" ROI. It is always "soft" ROI. I always give them a little lesson in creating an ROI chart. Including time factors for OR, Recovery and Floor nurses in applying the VAC. Also help them understand rental costs and days charged to the facility because it wasn't called off. When I return a few weeks later, my oh my, they always thank me for pointing them in the right direction. If I can make one system at a time look at KCI differently, well I will have paid KCI back in spades.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are on the right track. Just like hundreds of the "tenured Reps." doing the same. Let's meet for an adult beverage sometime. I'm buying.

Buck Snort.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry Delvacchio and Marchetti will helps us becuase they really understand the business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because of the questionable moral conduct of a rep and the facilty he called on