1. Elanco to buy Bayer’s animal health business for $7.6 billion — Vanda Pharmaceuticals “perplexed” by FDA rejection of jet lag drug — AstraZeneca's diabetes drug Farxiga helps patients with heart disease and without diabetes in landmark trial — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What happened a year ago this week in biopharma? Regeneron’s Eylea approval, Novartis’ new ethics czar, Vertex’s Kalydeco, and Opidvo’s SCLC approval click to review and read a current update of the big stories from one year ago
    Dismiss Notice

CI vendors! Who would you work for?

Discussion in 'Healthcare Consultants - General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 6:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked in CI for a couple of years now as a consultant to one vendor. I am looking to branch out. Which vendors are the most credible?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked with Deallus. They were very professional and respectful. I’m not familiar with others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay far away from the hicks in Louisville, Kentucky. Sedulo Group was a very short lived experience. I knew immediately this was a very disorganized company with has zero ethics. They encourage lying to clients, lying to sales reps, and lying to whoever needed to put money in Mr Gross's pockets. It's a very stressful work environment with no where to go but away.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deallus is just like Sedulo. Guys do the easy secondary work internally and try to outsource hard primary work to contractors. Also, Prescient is equally crap.