Ciba Vision sucks!

Discussion in 'Ophthalmology' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2009 at 1:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is clueless! There is no consistency! When they come up with their brilliant ideas, they do not give them enough time to guage whether they are effective or not. It is not medical sales, it is pharmaceutical sales on crack. People are out for themselves and they treat new people awful. If some say they love this company, then they are drinking the Ciba Kool-aid...and are so far up its ass, they can't breathe! Management is less than to be desired...pony show! Sorry to be so negative but there really is nothing nice to say!
    There is absolutely no support and get ready to work late nights and weekends to keep up with all the administrative bullshit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL are you new?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company will churn and burn you.... culture sucks....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CIBA promotes people who are uneducated and clueless. Their management staff is lacking brains and principle. They hire and fire at will (you can call them bullies if you wish) and either Health Canada or FDA needs to take a closer look at the qualifications of the production managers!! (Here are a few names of idiots: Carrie Underwood, Colin Meldrum, Ryan Smith......and the list goes on and on)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True True!! Unfortunately, what was once a really great company has been reduced to a shell of its former self. Sure, they gained a few market share points, but its really because of the actual products, not because of management. Im sure those market share points will subside. The arrogance that management has towards its reps is laughable at best. Im sure once the job market gets better, many employees will jump ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got back from another boring CIBA Vision X-Mas party. This time it was held in Novotel in Mississauga. Why there? I'll tell you. The HR Director at CIBA (LISA O.) got a nice kickback for getting the party venue to be Novotel. She used to work for Novotel years before as a chambermaid or something.
    Just another X-mas party where management members get waster and sleep with each other after the party. Oh yeah, they smoke up too in their hotel rooms. The Health & Safety rep (Nadia E.) can't hold her alcohol or her weed. She's the company slut at these parties.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right, Entrepreneurial spirit= DEAD. A bunch of sheep being herded around...Spot on!. Once you get through5 days of paperwork on your own time, then you can go out and sell. Hopefully the growth targets dont choke a horse like they usually do. you may make a few $. And for what...A 1.75% raise...not even cola...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for this company and they SCREWED me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash hotshot, they screwed alot of people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I agree with you guys. I know Ciba sucks big time cause its all about quantities not quality, the more we produced the more upper mgnt get their big fat bonuses. The hard working people who works hard and do as much to help never gets recognize. So sad