Cincinnati Respiratory Team

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2019 at 7:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All but 2 have left the team, what is going on?!?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 3 main reasons people move on: Their fired, better opportunity elsewhere, or their manager is wackjob. Sadly, the saying "people quite managers not companies" is spot on in this industry

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80% turnover rate and HR doesn't see a problem?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously the previous employees had selling issues and did not meet expectations.
    Glad to see that they have pursued other opportunities.
    Speaking of opportunities: HSBS will now provide an opportunity that will encompass previous footprints. Watch and see.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Their’ fired and ‘quite’ managers?

I like how you butcher things douchebag. ‘Your’ ‘quit’ the linguist.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the past year: 3 promotions, 2 retirements, 2 left company. Not excessive.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the past year; 3 promotions, 1 retirement, 1 retired earlier than expected because he loathed the
    manager & 3 others resigned because of the manager as well. EXCESSIVE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who says that is not excessive is insane....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people actually think for a second that people are leaving for any other reason than the manager, they are delusional and just plain crazy. If I had a dollar for every single time someone said: If I got that manager, I would quit...or I just need to get away from that manager....seriously, I would be rich.

The saddest part? The RD looks the other way and does nothing. People are miserable and desperately trying to get out...and still no one does anything.

At one point, this was a great company...with incredible managers across the board. Sadly, people like this have destroyed morale and allowed good, solid reps to say-I can’t do this anymore, it’s just not worth it. Shame on the manager, shame on the RD and shame on anyone who knew what a disaster things have become....and did nothing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moral in OH Region is at an all time low because of this situation

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant to type morale

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And in a couple weeks we're gonna have to drive all the way to Columbus just to be bullied by him

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would much rather work for BP than SS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SS only gave 1 in his district a mastering on CEM evaluation so that's probably why so many left his team. That, and the fact that he ruines the rep's relationships with offices

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a rep win President's Club two years in a row and then get put on a PIP during year three? Insane! Absolutely no justification for that!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he once pushed an old lady out of the way to get to a doctor...this needs to stop!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If his reps don’t close you have to walk to the next office while he throughs rocks at you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He made me eat my tie for lunch because I questioned his weekly tracker!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't make jokes about the situation. His behavior has hurt access in offices and that's serious. Reps spend a lot of time building relationships and he goes in the office, acts like a creep & the offices take it out on the rep.