Cinqair & CNE Slaughter

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2018 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m truly sorry for those who lost their jobs today. I’m sure it will be the best thing that ever happened to you. Good luck. Everyone should quit bashing each other seriously!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK GOD I was laid off. Now the Teva agony is over, on to greener pastures. Be bold, those who are still at Teva, look towards your future, there really are amazing opportunities for you! Chin up, my fellow former-Teva friends. We’ll all look back on 2018 as the BEST YEAR EVER, SO FAR!!!!! This layoff was a bkessing!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I should be thankful I got let go but honestly I’m quite sad. I had a great manager and teammates. Too bad Teva is such a sinking ship :(

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is a toxic wasteland. You will land on your feet. I left on my on accord awhile ago. There is life on the other side. People who don’t leave are too scared or they they know they are shit reps and they can’t make it in a real Sales job. It will be okay! Good luck!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please be happy. Your manager and your team are likely mostly gone. The Teva we all enjoyed so much for years is gone. You should rest easy you have paid time off to find a job elsewhere. Somewhere healthy.

I should be thankful I was not let go, but I wish I would have been. Been in pharma 20+ years, and had a lot of “stay home and wait” days. I always wanted my job, no matter the changes to geography, manager, product, or team. The few times I was let go, I was devastated. Thought my world ended. This was the only time I have ever thought it would be much better to be paid to cut ties with a company. There is no value to your career or your family staying at Teva. I couldn’t believe they kept me here. I wanted to be put out of my misery, quite frankly. I’m so pissed they kept me to suffer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you both so much!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting to read what is going on for the sales side. I am in corporate and we already had a lot of layoffs. I was let go. The market is pretty good and it's not really a black mark on your record to be let go by Teva in this situation. I'm happy to get my severance and leave this environment. Good luck everyone!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So to close the loop, how many specialty CINQAIR and CNE's are actually left? I am guessing ~30 and 10??? Or was the bloodbath worse than that...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So to close the loop????
    Lol
    Moron

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me close the loop for you, if you are still planning to stay at Teva, you are the f'g MORON

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, good comeback. the poster was right to burn you. Who says that phrase other than some corporate wannabe suck up?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heads up douche I wasn’t the original poster, and dont even work for Teva. Was just amused by all of your miserable existences...

GSK Rep

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIIIIIIIIGHT
    SMH

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uh uh uh heads up douche. real original LMAO
    WHO IS THIS CLOWN?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kare let's close the loop on all the TR field team!!! BWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contracted CNEs will be cut in 3-4 weeks after Copaxone CNEs finish training on Cinqair

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not true, the contract is through August. After August, they'll be gone, but Teva can't cut them because they can't afford to pay out the cost of ending the contract early.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally ironic... we cant cut costs until August because its to expensive to cut costs! Ha Ha but yet we cut half of the CINQAIR reps??? (Essentially by stalling backfill)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They cut 60% of real live people with families. Backfill excluded. Doesn’t matter because AZ, RG, &Genzyme are taking pretty much everyone that remained, as well as picking up those of us let go. We are all lucky to have experience in a highly sought-after area at the exact time Teva dies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma - unethical company - keep having reps violate hippa and keep filling out enrollment forms - you know who you r