Cinqair openings and no backfills?

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2018 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with all the Severe Asthma openings at Teva , but no interviews? Do you think they just had to post these vacancies for legal reasons? Are they waiting for the biologic licensing agreement to expire on this product, just to stick it on a shelf like they have done with other failed launches? I was thinking this might be a good chance to get some buy & bill experience in the injectable market to further my career and move out of big pharma, but I guess this is all a smokescreen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will soon see more openings. AZ is expanding their bio teams with the Teva manager in the south leaving and taking 4 of their reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also don't forget about the Sanofi / Regeneron expansion for Dupixent in severe asthma. They are interviewing now and there will be other Cinqair reps taking off for that opportunity. I agree with the comments of the original poster that this may be just a smokescreen and back fills will never happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is correct. Regeneron is hiring at least 2 Respiratory reps in the south and 1 bio Cinqair rep in the south. All the best talent in TR will be found and taken.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A smokescreen for what? There are only 12 or 13 Cinqair reps right now bc the others were recruited and left. The remaining ones don’t care if Teva is backfilling openings or not bc they will all get on with Regeneron or Genzyme. So if it’s a smokescreen to fake appearances or commitment to the current reps, it’s a waste of time. Those reps are hoping for packages anyway so they can just be paid until their next start date and not have to aimlessly try to sell an IV against 2 subQ products.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our start date is in June - hoping for a layoff package before then.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you guys get one too...It just seems impossible that they can afford to keep going with how dismal things have been since Fasenra launch and then laying off so many.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean your state date is in June? You mean with Sanofi/Regeneron selling Dupixent?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - our start date is in June. We will give our 2wks and move to a company that is on its way up, not down like here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so with those already departed for AZ to sell Fasenra and more to go over to Sanofi/Regeneron to sell Dupixent, what does that leave Teva, maybe 10 Cinqair reps nationally? So I guess it's safe to say all those openings are a smoke screen and there will never be any back fills. I guess that product is history since infusion can't compete with Sub-Q for severe asthma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There won’t even be 10. You have to realize that the Cinqair reps that were (devastated to find out that they were) retained, only 26 total, were the highest volume/most profitable reps/geographies. Therefore, the most highly recruited by AZ, Sanofi/Genzyme, Regeneron. There is not a single one of the retained 26 that would stay, all have had offers thrown left and right from companies not crumbling by the second. Not a single one of the 26 retained would EVER stay with the offers and the recruiting they were a part off. I was retained and pissed about it.

I think after the AZ sweep they’re down to 14 or 15. They’ll be 0 after Regeneron/sanofi placements. No one with resp bio experience would stay here when it’s so easy to go to a thriving company seeking those skills and willing to pay big money for them...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They filled all the openings, so much for you posters who said it was a joke. CINQAIR lives!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone wrote this as a joke.....right??? They filled all "25" openings and that's a signal of something positive?? There are more than 25 former Teva reps at AZ alone. This division is dead in the water and all will be gone by Nov 15

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a departing Home Office employee (it is a ghost town here and sad to say the least) so I don't have any qualms about sharing this. I know factually that TC has been actively looking for other jobs and in addition I was in a budget meeting this week where it was made clear that Cinqair will be shutdown by years end. I wanted to let everyone know so that you have ample time to find employment elsewhere

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUH

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". When you're led by a chain smoker, you've got nothing to fear

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He chain smokes because he knows the end is near. Mark it down, by November this entire division is done. Why do you think severe asthma wasn't aligned with TN of Psych. Rainey will simply lop off this divisional reporting structure under his lead and then there will only be 2 branded divisions. You Cinqair loosers who stuck around and sided with TC's lies will be looking for work at Walmart.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even mentioning Rainey's name should be all that you need to understand why this division won't last.
    RAINEY?????? REALLY????? STILL EMPLOYED????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to give the Biologics team a little credit in that at least they got rid of that little midget (mental and stature wise) from the NE.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, I thought that little midget was on the West Coast, you know, the frowny little squirt with the raspy voice. If I'm not mistaking he is still out there????