Circassia

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of openings, direct hire opportunity. Any idea on salary?

2. 4fl

4fl new user

I was told that $90k was within range and commission would be around $40k. Does anyone know anymore information about the company or these positions?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$600 car allowance, all expenses go on your personal credit card (which is bogus), all offers are going out by April 28, training is two weeks that includes Homestudy and two meetings.
    I'm interviewing next week and you would think this was a district manager position based on all the dad gum required documents I was told to bring.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be ready to increase your car insurance to the required levels and provide the full 12-15 page policy....
    Just a head's up.

5. 4fl

4fl new user

Wonder what the required levels are? I have a company car currently so I don't have my own policy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are on a current PSS, chances of being looked at are slim to none?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone made it to the 2nd interview yet? Looks like they are wanting to move right along with this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area are you in? I was j u st contacted by a recruiter.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had second interview. Now HR interview? Not sure what that is. I believe range is 90-100k

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had second interview. Now HR interview? Not sure what that is. I believe range is 90-100k

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis has never paid 90. base.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn't a contract but a direct hire with Circassia.

13. 4fl

4fl new user

HR interview is my next step also. Have you been scheduled already? Also, does anyone know if they're doing sign on bonus or any stock options?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circassia is a U.K. Company so no stock options a Dan they have never offered sign on bonus.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as an FYI. As soon as you find out who the hiring manager is, do yourself a favor and Google everything about them. LinkedIn, FB, Twitter etc. and I mean everything! I did this and saw a few things I definitely was not happy to see or read. there's no way I would ever work for someone like that. When called by the recruiter asking to schedule a time for an interview, I politely said thank you but I am pursuing other opportunities.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting to see if have second interview- was then told straight to HR. Was told would know by Monday. Those moving on to HR. What state are / territory are you in?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wisconsin

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone in the south heard anything after their first interview???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in alabama. had second interview. waiting on HR interview. Anybody have insight into 401k match or benefits overall. seems like a small start up so not sure how competitive they will be. I am at 98k and they said I was in the range. Anyone received a verbal or written offer yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in south / Texas area still waiting to hear back after first interview ??? I thought I did well and would move on to director but have heard nothing. Just curious if others in same boat.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful with this co Product is a dog 3rd/4th in class No pipeline Expect lots of metrics to staisfy contract Could be a one n done