Circassia

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you really need a paycheck or want to get some short-term respiratory experience, I would stay away. Upper management is trying to run the company like it's big Pharma but they have no experience or cash flow to make it successful. Everything is metrics driven and the product is old. Even the new product will have a tough time competing with biologics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any updates on the launch of Duaklir?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Acheson is a joke of a leader and this company has been doomed since the day they put him in charge. He has put a bunch of spineless yes men underneath him to do his dirty work. Once this company folds I hope no other organization is stupid enough to put him at the helm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so are people leaving the company or hanging on for dear life? What’s the mood at the company?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big turnover...reps are leaving in droves. Existing reps are putting on a face to portray loyalty while actively looking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even the new B2B reps that just got hire 6 months ago? They're also leaving?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst company I have ever worked for. Management are a band of useless rejects who couldn't hack it in a legitimate organization. Scott C is a blowhard and loves to hear himself talk. DA hides behind his hatchet man TS. They chased away good people to hire younger and cheaper sales reps. They will ultimately crash and burn because they are inept at leading.
    They've been saying they are going to launch a new drug for 2 years and still don't know when they will launch it. My guess is they are tight for cash, did a massive layoff at the end of 2018, and are hoping to be bought by a bigger company. Friends have asked about working for them, and I tell them to stay where they are at, or drive for Uber.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most insightful post I’ve seen in a while. Good luck to all who choose to stay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circassia owes AZ a big milestone payment this month, somewhere around $20M.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone looked at Circassia stock price lately? Lol
    CIR.L
    Less than 2 years ago it was around $100 a share. Now...less than $20.

Great leadership there, DA and Tom Sackashit!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock hits all time low! Under $15! All the blame goes to David Acheson. Loser POS as he is known by his wife and kids. He will be fired shortly...as this ship sinks purely because of him.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circassia US will be sold off. There’s no way U.K. will allow the stock to be dragged down further by the incompetence in the US. Steve Harris won’t go down with the ship.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst company ever. People are jumping ship like crazy. Presidents club winners, DMs and even newbies. Take notice Tom and Scott! When you treat people horribly and lie about Develpment and ic ... and countless other things...people will leave. Good luck with a bunch of newbies who are all realizing they made a bad decision coming to work for this sinking ship.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't this company sell a Peyronies solution? Turning a left crook into a right crook is a good thing as most wives would agree. MAGA 2020!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try wanker! It’s a respiratory company

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They really function as a contract company though. Selling stuff they don’t own. Turdoza, Niox...they don’t own either. Their stock has fallen to crazy low levels due to poor performance and issuing of more shares than IPO tovtry and buy aerocrine. The leadership is pathetic early 2000’s Pharma mindset (metrics metrics metrics!!!). As a rep I’m trying desperately to find legitimate work aka lifeboat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is sadly true.

Most reps are hanging on for the launch of Duaklir in hopes of fluffing up their resume before making the leap to something better.

Unless you have a high volume territory, you will not hit anywhere near the projected 50k IC plan explained during hiring. Only two reps are on track to meet it while the rest of the nation is sitting around 4-5k for Q2 payouts. Very misleading and disappointing!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not misleading or disappointing, it’s just a flat out lie. No one has made big bonuses for the past 3 years. “Uncapped” is meaningless!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contract people, reps and all levels of field mgmt, are just trying to hang on and make some money, they know it’s just short term. To find the real problem look a couple levels up to the ineptitude, lack of resources, and culture of fear that exists at Yardley. That place is an absolute dumpster fire of dysfunction. All the talented and semi-talented people have quit or been fired for purely political reasons