Circassia

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not a contract. Direct hire with Circassia. Publicis helping with recruitment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a man that didnt get an offer!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90 base, 600/month + paid gas for auto, + bonus, standard 401k, Medical. My concern is the territory is huge. So the car allowance doesn't cover the cost/depreciation/maintenance for a car that will exceed 40k miles a year easily. The salary is not enough to cover the difference... No mention of cell coverage?
    During my interview the manager also said that he believes Circassia will be a pharma only company.
    I am struggling to see a future with this company.
    I think I'm going to look for better options. My takeaway is if you need a job take it. If you have a job this may be a lateral move at best (company seems unstable/failed phase 3 studies) or even a downgrade.
    Best of luck to all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also heard no one came close to making bonus target last year High quotas. Salary will be your only form of comp. Limited bonus. Deal with AZ could be pulled and you be in a lerch. Only take if got no job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my interview with hiring manager and was moved on to HR. Has anyone gone through the HR interview?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dayton

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dayton, Ohio

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read the comments about this opportunity I see a short term deal 1 year max. If your out of work take it and keep looking. (I realize the testing and other BS is tough to go through then start looking again.) So take it and realize its not a career it short term pay!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the big expansion has been put on hold now?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did this info come from?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contingency clause in offer letter not a good sign if you see one. Like prior thread said take ONLY if your out of work. Keep looking Probably a one yr gig max and then they'll be out of cash

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does the contingency clause say???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No contingency clause. Positions start Monday 5/8.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bases are higher than 90, depending on last job. If you territories are huge then you have probably not been in specialty sales before. Niox is not going away. Your "better options" probably means you didnt get called back.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5859054"]90 base, 600/month + paid gas for auto, + bonus, standard 401k, Medical. My concern is the territory is huge. So the car allowance doesn't cover the cost/depreciation/maintenance for a car that will exceed 40k miles a year easily. The salary is not enough to cover the difference... No mention of cell coverage?
    During my interview the manager also said that he believes Circassia will be a pharma only company.
    I am struggling to see a future with this company.
    I think I'm going to look for better options. My takeaway is if you need a job take it. If you have a job this may be a lateral move at best (company seems unstable/failed phase 3 studies) or even a downgrade.
    Best of luck to all.[/QUOTE]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is this hr interview for?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Not true. I've heard they are playing games with the salaries. I've heard the range is not what they are telling people. Let's hear reality folks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just posted an opening in nj. could they still be interviewing?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Studies on new products that failed to meet endpoint last year are now discontinued. 70% of time and commission on 5 year old me too product COPD profuct Tudorza with NO MEDICARE COVERAGE. Negotiate a nice salary as that is all you will see until they close the doors.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't want to pay money for top talent because there is nothing to be done and they know they won't be able to keep it. Looks like something from the outside but when you see what is inside...it's nothing.