Circassia

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be a big pharma, metrics driven, sample drop gig. Get ready for constant reach/frequency/sampling harassment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference is you "heard"..... on the other hand I was offered over 100K as my base and yes I accepted. That is fact. Believe it or not I don't care.

Not true. I've heard they are playing games with the salaries. I've heard the range is not what they are telling people. Let's hear reality folks.[/QUOTE]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

I really hope that you didn't quit a job to go to an unproven company that's selling a me too with no Medicare coverage. Good luck with that. Enjoy that salary. I give it eight months.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think 100k is a lot and don't care if you make any commission not selling anything and checking boxes.

Congratulations, it is truly a win/win. They hired the right person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the Arizona manager? NB?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the insight. Does anyone know when home study begins, and the date for the meetings? Thanks in advance for your response!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I got an offer yesterday.....but still have many questions.

1) never had a car allowance before. How does that work exactly? Do I buy this car and they just tack on extra money to my check?

2) they say gas is expensed. Is there an actual gas card or do I have to pay out of pocket and then they pay me back?

3) is there a credit card for expenses?

4) what's insurance like?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight. You interviewed with the recruiter from Publicis, the hiring manager, and HR and never asked any of these questions? Hmm sounds like this company is offering a perfect fit. My questions are answered. They don't want people with a brain. All the best to you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My circumstances weren't typical. I skipped quite a few steps and was on a limited time schedule. Just answer the questions if know the answers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. They bring someone to your mommy's house to get you, hold your hand and go to the dealership to buy a car with you.

2.If you don't know the answer to this question you should not have been hired.

3. See # 2.

4.See # 3.
    I'm guessing you had a really good plastic surgeon and your boss is a young male.
    Good luck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer is no to all of the above. No car, no fuel card, all expenses you have
    to put on your personal credit card then tried to get reimbursement which could take months.
    Bad situation all the way around. If you take care of your employees they will take care of you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Yes, they tack on extra money on each paycheck, twice a month
    2) You pay for gas out of pocket and are reimbursed. You don't track mileage at all
    3) No corporate card for expenses. If you do your expenses correctly, you are reimbursed within a week
    4) Insurance is good. Medical and dental are affordable and vision is free.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a reputable company not have a corporate credit card for expenses? That tells me all I need to know

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And who wants to sell a product for cat allergies? This is so primary care and for newbies trying to break into the industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most reps would be scared away from this because it's not big pharma suckling little rep piggies at the teat. If you've ever had a real sales job all of this is nothing new. Personally I prefer using my own credit card so I can get the points. Using your own car means great tax deductions and zero gps concerns...again a big pharma thing that seems to concern some reps.

It's a small sales force by comparison to most companies...considering the company has only been in the US for less than a year.

If you don't like being able to rely on yourself, and require a company to coddle you over everything...then you would be best served to look elsewhere.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So upper mgmt is already cutting costs and nickel diming, Just as their track record suggests. VP is a Retread of all Retreads. His reputation speaks for itself. You'll learn.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was your outcome with this? I was just contacted by a recruiter and told I would have an interview with the Regional Manager....what were the interviews like?

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5865112"][/QUOTE]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest