CJ has been at Q 19 years, how many dead bodies is that?

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any guesses?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that even mean? I don't get it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many employees did she step on along the way. I know of at least 10.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That style of management unfortunately is endorsed by leadership. It's embarrassing

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish there was real leadership Again and not bullying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are some good capable leaders in IT but el presidente sets the tone. RT is a classic Theory X manager and expects the same from others. A culture of blame with a lot more stick than carrot!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are all the good capable managers doing to stop this style of management? Where are HR in all of this? Does this only happen in HQ or everywhere? It sounds like a lesson in how not to run an organization!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?! Good managers are shut down in their tracks! And HR is a willing accomplice. There were many investigations opened over the past 3 years (JnJ area particularly) but HR did little to nothing to stop the madness.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another case of no character to collect the check.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR, schmache-R.

The job of corporate HR in todays world is to keep the masses subdued and that's about it. the days of HR actually caring about the welfare of the employees is long, long gone. That sort of thing was spun off into HUHQ so that all HR had to do was deliver a procession of cooperative droids and get rid of the disruptive ones as quietly as possible.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CJ is out on leave. This death march has taken its toll on almost everyone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her Karma finally catching up with her.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you she is well enough to be looking for a job. Fact.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there's one person who has a head on their shoulders in IT it's CJ.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post Chris :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that had been Chris there would have been a lot more profanity.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF, that was not me.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course she has a head on her shoulders. Where else is that overused mouth going to fit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having worked with CJ for 8 years, it is easy to say that she is outspoken and her personality is in your face. IT would be in a better state of affairs if more people spoke as openly as CJ and then took action vs. lurking here in the shadows and taking anonymous pot shots at people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Most people are scared to openly express an opinion or speak up when they don't agree with the status quo or direction things are going (fir example where AM is taking IT). Lots of "brave" people here when they can remain anonymous.