CL of the Year ?

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been here long but wanted to know why if RB has this award and there isn't any compensation tied to it, then why have it? I saw this after looking for CL2 criteria and asked a colleague what the CL of the year receives and she said nothing. Is this really true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't recall the CL of the Year Award coming with anything other than a large crystal bowl. But since all winners are in the Pinnacle Club, they do get $5,000 for that.

Since our sales ranking system is so messed up, I have no idea how Pinnacle Club is chosen anymore. But seeing as some of last years' winners had Film market shares in the 50% range while those with 80%-90%+ sat there forcing themselves to clap, I think they just draw names out of a hat now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have 80-90% thank the Medicaid system....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicaid, commercial, cash, you still have to sell it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have people with 70% of their business being Medicaid, and that is a gift. If you can't sell free film, you're a moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicaid is NOT a gift you idiot. The MC team has done a tremendous job obtaining that business for you. Why don't you give them the credit they rightly deserve?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, credit goes to the MC team, and you help make my point.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many CL of the year winners have there been? 8?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something like that, crystal bowl ! Wow !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may be the first year someone from outside KY or TN wins the coveted crystal bowl

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be true and I've always wondered why it always seems someone from the south always wins but the hillbillies make up the bulk of the business. And how did the the dude win last year and only been here two years! That's just jacked up knowing there are many more talented CL's than him. CL of the year is a joke award

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate the awards dinner. Too many unethical hacks win.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo hoo, what a baby you are. You want to complain because a guy with two years at RB wins the award? Just because someone can sell better than you, why cry about it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also having to shake the creep's hand!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is EXACTLY the reason most of the adults left here. This mentality of screw you and waaaa boo hoo, so and so is getting something I deserve has run rampant since day one. Clearly, the ongoing hiring of people who are stuck at the emotional age of 15 continues here. Its truly beyond any reason, but it is an ongoing fact. Either you are stuck at 15 or you pretend you have it together and stick people in the back, jerk people around and plot and manipulate even more stupid ignorant people to vote for you to get this and that or... you leave. The rest, spend most of the meetings with vomit in their mouths, watching the rest of you cheerleaders, frat boys, back stabbers and lying toxic waste dumps, spin your shit about them. Any normal person will get way sick of this shit in a year or less. Anyone who sticks around, does so at their own risk and usually, ends up getting shit on and backstabbed by their own team mates, their so called friends and their managers who are the most immature and self entitled bunch you will ever meet, save maybe one or two and we are not talking about clod hop campbutt, bodenbutt or Mr. bullshit no answer answers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry, Curly and Mo. Train wrecks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A trifecta of liars and a Bermuda Triangle of manipulators. Suits. They don't make the man. Never have, never will.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget the way you made them feel. Maya Angelou

Who did you drop a Shit bomb on, never bothering to think about the impact of that or whether or not what you heard was true in the first place? Not a smart move to act first, then think it about it after you gut busted someone. Acting on gossip, even if you think your source is reliable, is bad behavior. Everyone deserves to have their say and if you are a manager, you ought to know something about remaining objective and not listening to people who want a vacation, a promotion or to move where they can afford to live. Ah yes, the highly motivated to move up the ladder will often do so at anothers expense, no matter how hurtful or painful. I just hope you let this sink into your pea sized brain and soul.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the worst, I swear, some of the worst posers I've ever encountered. I know exactly who you are talking about and so do they.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Et tu Brute, then fall Caesar".

Perhaps the most famous words in English literature speak of a betrayal of a friend. Julius Caesar is saying that if even his close friend Brutus is stabbing him, then he has no hope.

Our friends are the ones that we expect will stand by us through thick and thin. When are going through hard times, we ask that they be "like a bridge over troubled waters".

If we cannot count on our friends to pull us through, then who can we count on?