Clarient - how is it going?

Discussion in 'Clarient' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 2:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denise H Hewghly plagiarizes all the data and research protocols of other researchers.
    GE encourages plagiarism by the cronie crooks...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These boards don't need sour grapes like you. Just because you have a PhD it does not mean that you deserve to be "The Boss". If your not happy leave...we don not need you!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would watch what you write. Accussing someone of Plagerism, let alone an entire Corporation can land you on the hot seat of a courtroom.

GE or a good lawyer can supena for the IP address you are using.

In additon, GE does not like when their employees write about the company and its internal issues in a public forum by employees...

Have you not read your corporate policy handbook!!

You have been warned...by a friendly bluebird :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELP ME I AM MELTING!!!

IIII AAAAMMMM MEEEELLLLTTTTIIINNNGGGG!

WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD...........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you guys "went in another direction" when you interviewed me. Because NOW I am up to my 3rd Hospital take away from you guys..

Is GE still happy With you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I believe that there will be a Mass Exodus very soon. The glory days are over!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like that exodus is starting........

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is Monday. Which Five Clarient Accounts will my company focus on taking away this week???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I just read Neo's latest. Looks like they are targeting Clarient, especially with their 50 NEW Molecular Tests Neo says are comming out in 2012

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like a sea of garbage floating from one lab to another. It's group of ex-Clarientites that are taking CSI Laboratories down to Davy Jone's Locker. Another one bites the dust.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue is all the CSI'ers were pushed out by Clarient!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not surprised to hear this. I guess they're getting kicked down the food chain and devouring every worthwhile company in the process. Sooner or later they'll have nothing to pick but their own bones.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey The truth is that you are afraid of Clarient.. with GE behind them the world is their oyster!!!

BWAHAHAHHHAA BWAHHHAAAA

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. The ex-clarientites at CSI are such total losers and idiots that I am not surprised they got kicked out. They are destroying CSI. Then they'll move on to feed on another unsuspecting company. I have no opinion of Clarient or didn't until you say they kicked these slimebags out. Now I have at least a positive opinion of Clarient. CSI is an open sewer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I humbley appoligize!! I feel like a DOLT! ;)