Class action lawsuit

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2017 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on the gender discrimination lawsuit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These things take time but it is a very big deal it got class action status. Any hispanics reps out there who have been demeaned at Merck for their race?? EEOC takes complaints-- already one race discrimination suit against Merck now in federal court chucago-- Torres v Merck.... folks, it only takes two to make a class action!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so enjoy berating these lazy female and useless non working, non inspired minorities. I have PIP ed many and terminated as rapidly as HR processed. Love to observe those flowing tears. Bravo!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baldy, you're turning into another sparky. It's PIPd not PIP ed Dum Dum !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey big boy manager bragging about fkng reps with the help of HR....you think you have balls? I am sure your wife or girlfriend dreams of another man. You brag about your big moves anonymously and boast about hurting minority reps with the help of an unscrupulous HR department that only exists to root out the brave souls that dare to question or fight back. You may 'win' here but the road to perdition is wide and littered with Merck management. And remember your woman is thinking of someone else the whole time ...someone with courage and integrity and real balls!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you feel being so close to deserved termination? All of you useless scum will soon be in your rightful lower caste.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up stupid 'social media message consultant' paid by Merck directly or indirectly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no another social misfit. Uneducated with no ambition or internal drive. Most probably a trailer trash production. I would love to make your career very short.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeh coming from ostensibly a middle manager at a bloated, has been drug company who is pinching the clock for a pension....you r the model of ambition! And your drive? Writing fake incindiary comments in a chat room....something to tell your grandkids about! Oh wait, you let the company castrate you long ago, so you could not make kids to make you grandkids. Go read the seven story mountain you might learn soMething