CLEE Biogen

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen Appoints Camille Lee as SVP, Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutic Area

Some peoples trash is other peoples treasure. Good for her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her expiration date passed a LONG time ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt she has picked up considerable expertise on Alzheimer's disease from interacting with the Novo ELT over the years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she better watches her back there and quickly hire some loyal folks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many NNI people will soon be landing at Biogen? TRIB maybe?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Step 1: fire current select members of Biogen home office staff. Step 2: fire a few Biogen vendors
    (use "vendor review" process to weed out those that compete with her pet vendors) Step 3: surround oneself with loyal ex-NNI peeps and vendors. Step 5: Call Paula Deen. Offer her $6 million to shill Biogen's alzheimers med.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that TRIB may have been hot back in the day but like CLEE that day has passed. Get out the one piece. They are both lifers in pharma and know only the old way. boring.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard that biogen is a shitshow, she will have fun and yes, fire some oldies

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for Camille. Glad she landed a good position.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be hatin. They're both gonna be major players at Biogen, real cougar types.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! I can only imagine the crap that she had to put up with working with da boys... clearly knowledge in all mental health drugs that those narcissists were on or needed to be on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being a total cougar can backfire big time....

Years ago I worked in banking at a small private equity firm. A Managing Director left the company and a cougar from a big a big investment bank replaced the Director who had left. the cougar was there only for a month or two when she suddenly resigned. How odd I thought. I couldn't understand it at all.

It turned out that the the cougar had given a list of names to her boss, the man who was the President/CEO (owner) of the equity firm. The names on the list were the names of the people the cougar wanted approval The CEO's approval to fire. The CEO's last name was Schwartz.

On the list was the names was a woman whose last name was Borstel. That was her married name. Her maiden name was Schwartz!!!! The cougar was unaware that Borstel was The CEO's daughter!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice story, but do you even know what a cougar is?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Danielle Chiesi was a cougar. She traded sex for inside information. She was busted by The FBI in The Galleon Insider Trading Scandal on Wall Street almost ten years ago. She did some time for it too.

I got 50 bucks that says you never even heard of her. Read the papers much, do you???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can see it now. CLEE in a boardroom full of men stating "Do the women get to talk around here?"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats Camille! She is a smart and beautiful woman. I'd work for her again.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she has 3 months to fire the people before the excitement of da boys disappear

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read the papers ...

Ginger Gregory, former VP of HR at NNI, landed at Biogen just a couple of months ago.

I can see a new group forming under CLEE at Biogen: 'WAB' ... Women at Biogen

Same stuff, different name.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish her less scandals

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect. Another corrupt, souless person who pulled shenanigans at Shire. Just ask anyone who worked there with her.