CLEE Biogen

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. She has done well during her career. Trolls just hating.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) If she was "all that", she'd have taken the hint and retired 2) I own almost that amount in rental properties. Add to that my 401K from being here 16 years, and other investments, I'm ahead of her. But at least I earned it! Aint no one propped ME up for a job that I was ill-equipped for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one disputes the money she must have after 30 years here. Really not at all the point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done well here? Ok, if you mean "benefitted from affirmative action, stayed put for decades in a small company that grew larger, made a ton of $$ in retirement plan". Yes, by that metric, she's done very well. But why then, if she was to be admired as a leader, why was she shown the door here, her home for 3 decades?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about this thread:
    Really ? People are talking about someone who left the company a while back ... time to move on and let it rest.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. So much hatred. One last question for you nay sayers, how many times have you been promoted? You don't get to her position, then get another VP position with another reputable company by being a loser, or incompetent, or old, or a female, or for any other reason you claim. Give me a break.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hatred? I beg to differ. More like SHOCK, AWE & ABSOLUTE AMAZEMENT!!!! She and other of her ilk mentioned earlier were harbored by Sr Leadership or each other within a self-perpetuating gender based club that held no place for performance evaluation or contribution to the company. Additionally, this merry band of estrogen cut more heads precisely because of gender! Seriously ask any one of these indispensable geniuses to describe the pathogenesis of diabetes is what the MOA of a Basal insulin is and there is NO WAY they could ever tell you!! Self-serving and empty headed except when it came to wasting company funds on a girls-only all day spa meeting on the company dime- which happened quite often...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW: Thanks for posting Sakdalan. Have you brought BIG Communications into AMGEN yet? Make sure the route the Bus Dev commission check to your LLC. You wouldn't want to get into any conflict of interest trouble....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens all the time. sorry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circular reasoning. "She got promoted, so she MUST be good". Lets try it THIS way 'She was here for her entire career, we have a Women in Leadership initiative, and yet, we pushed her out the door. Hence, she's GOTTA suck rocks".

Seriously, we wish you well at Biogen. Take 'em for all you can get!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here's my questions..:. Why do you care what's she's doing? Why is this thread still going? She moved on - now it's time for you too as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for posting Sakdalan. Have you brought BIG Communications into AMGEN yet? Make sure the route the Bus Dev commission check to your LLC. You wouldn't want to get into any conflict of interest trouble....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Anthony, it's time to let go of your grudge. It's been like 5+ years, move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try but lets play "Take another guess" It's a very long list of people to go through & the exercise may just be cathartic for you...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUITE Untrue. Because of ubiquitous women-in-leadership initiatives in our industry, shuffling senior level females around from company to company is commonplace. One company fires her, another scoops her up within months. This is how our industry works.

Example: For the past 9 years, Sanofi has had record-breakingly BAD launches. (Those of you from that company know what I'm talking about.). So, earlier this year Sanofi finally fired the senior level female most deemed responsible for the failures and the pro performing diabetes franchise. Within a few weeks, she was hired by Novartis to turn around their poor-performing CVD division.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, she's "Moved on". Just like ANAJ, Gilot, and so many others.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But not all of ANAJ's Jersey Boyzzzzzz.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh its coming. DUGL ordered the hit. A couple of those boys better check under their Audi before cranking it up in the morning of the occassional day they actually venture out of their home. LMAO

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ANAJ is like Paul Castellano outside of Sparks in NY. Google it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to admit those ill willed comments have a lil hatred in them. It seems that some men may have issues with women in leadership, it's probably because the days of the white man in power are declining. Sorry fellas, it's just the facts. Get use to working for a women. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two.