Cleveland Heart Lab

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BHD is exploding !!!! Bonus' are huge and monthly, nothing you would understand. um, quest boy, shitty service rep or whatever "fake" title they give you high school "grads" I picked up 3 cleavland accounts this week who said "oh god, I can't deal with quest"...yeah, that is the consensus (big word, look it up) Again, if you see a BHD rep in an office, boy, step aside, real sales reps have arrived.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well tell us

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BHD rep here, you know the one cleaning your clock ! Just opened yet another CHL account today who said she just could not deal with "another shitty quest rep or the succky lab" thanks quest !!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this acquisition is going to be interesting

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they all are

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BHD is exploding !!!! Bonus' are huge and monthly, nothing you would understand. um, quest boy, shitty service rep or whatever "fake" title they give you high school "grads" I picked up 3 cleavland accounts this week who said "oh god, I can't deal with quest"...yeah, that is the consensus (big word, look it up) Again, if you see a BHD rep in an office, boy, step aside, real sales reps have arrived.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously the BHD troll is a leftover BHL rep who couldn’t cut the mustard at QDx. Do your lies make you feel better? And you still haven’t answered the previous question as to why BHD, if it’s so great, needed QDx to sell it’s pathetic test for you, ya know, when your sales were in the shitter?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Obviously the BHD troll is a leftover BHL rep who couldn’t cut the mustard at QDx. Do your lies make you feel better? And you still haven’t answered the previous question as to why BHD, if it’s so great, needed QDx to sell it’s pathetic test for you, ya know, when your sales were in the shitter?"

QDx ruined Berkeley...why should any CHL reps believe them when they say they learned from their mistakes? They are just trying to keep the CHL reps around for a smooth transition/conversion of biz, then the honeymoon will be over.

1 year from now: Bonuses slashed, CHL reps driving crappy cars and working for managers that think they understand your market...and act like it, but really don't get it. And expected to work with QDx reps that won't collaborate with you because they have too much customer service/billing issues to deal with-because QDx has slashed jobs in those areas. They are gonna turn CHL into a commodity test, just like they did BHL.

I have done my homework....good luck to everyone....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol quest boy, you couldn’t handle a bhd rep job, it involves selling skills, nothing you would understand.......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Good luck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we all get to drive around in the cool quest car ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former Berkeley rep and no longer working at Quest, I concur. BHL may have had some issues, but Quest killed the product and program that opened the doors for the other advanced lipid companies. Boston Heart---eat your heart out. You're just replicating what BHL left behind, including your employees of which 80% were at Berkeley. Quest will do the same to CHL, just be prepared.
    PS--one of the reasons I left was because of the previous poster's comment on Quest selling the Boston test TO OUR EMPLOYEES! WTF? Like that person said, guess BHL couldn't get any sales otherwise......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every lab purchased by Quest these days lose the Mojo that they had. Quest changes all service related techniques and completely screws up the client relatio ship. So how much Cleavland Heart Business left already?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have lost a lot! Losing more and more each week. Quest is a magical company. They make customers disappear.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least QD is again voted as one of the best companies to work for!

That should make all of those CHL reps that are sticking around feel extra warm and fuzzy when those significantly smaller bonus checks hit your bank-right?

The only thing QD is really good at is the following:

*pissing off customers with billing and logistic issues
    *trashing the culture and productivity of the small, innovative companies they buy
    *frustrating, then chasing off great, innovative sales people-leaving behind a marginal sales force that wont question management decisions.

QD is a great place for sales people that don’t want to work very hard, think too much for themselves, and pick up an average/below average paycheck.

In return-the company can’t grow market share-so they have to go and buy it. It’s like a game of musical chairs...eventually the music stops! Lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a cruel joke that we are on any best place to work list. Wonder how much we paid for that.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! There is nothing "best" about this place. I get micromanaged more and more every day!
    Every day I think it can't get worse, and every day I'm wrong.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm loving my commission this quarter!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$100 instead of $50?