Cleveland

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2017 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is FS still the VP in Cleveland? Remember reading about a case 20 years ago about some dealing with sutures via trunk sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Kind of like what Cavaliers are soon to become, loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 YEARS ago? Give it a rest already and worry about your on behavior.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Minion in Cleveland area. It's called a Felony. How one could ever be hired into a position like this (I don't care if it was 40 years ago), is beyond reality. You must have resided in San Francisco where nothing is relevant, and one pretends there is no right or wrong, only what is "relative". There are copious individuals who have an honest business pedigree, who did not enabled their resume, not win awards by stealing; yes, these individuals, I would say to "give it a rest" and who are actually worthy of a higher Management position

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what you are saying is that regardless of time, just move on and pretend it never happened?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what I'm saying. And no, I do not know this guy. I presume he was caught, punished and regrets what he did. Maybe it speaks volumes about his character, IDK.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is no different than many in Corp America that have yet to be caught.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think this is behavior that is exclusive to the past with this guy you have your head in the sand!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Once a crook always a crook