Client Services

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see any problem with the course of action described above. put on your big boy pants.

Except RS and NK, CS is pretty hopeless. Sad to see how Carlsbad has crumbled. Put down the weed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dr laiply i'm glad they fired you. i lost several clients because of your poor work

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? get your medical magical weed card so you can make it through the day. sales and client calls are soooooooo stupid

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CFO left over 6 months ago, President TN left today as well key technology personnel. New Novartis big wigs have been brought in to improve the bottom line, after a series of lean six sigma and business process improvements cycles to try to improve efficiencies and reduce waste.

Sounds like there are more big changes coming. The technologies they've invested in have not really panned out. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a sale of part of the company in a few months. Reimbursement reductions brought about by the Affordable Care Act will hurt them even more and Novartis will not wait till its loo late to sell.

There are too options. Sell off a piece at a time to willing buyers who are up to the challenge of taking on unprofitable products and services or sell off the whole company after you've polished it up really pretty. I think they have decided on the latter.

What do you think?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone would buy the company on the cheap. Even when it sold to Novartis Genoptix sold for one if not the lowest multiple of any specialty laboratory company ever. $500 million for a $200 million dollar company with 140M+ in the bank. Shareholders got screwed and lab execs who sold Dianon, Clarient, US Labs, etc laughed their ass off at how little our "exec" team got for the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These few executives were involved in insider trading for their personal profits and were desperate to get out of sale deal to be done. Each profited multi-millions from this sale deal and prior insider trading. Some of them were also actively covering up medical director's professional misconducts and harassments. They are on the same boat.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TN is gone?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes gone! Finally gone. Just pay back the money TN.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SBA must be the worst company out there, who is the genius that found them?