Clinical Liaison Salary Question

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not taking advantage....paying what the market will bear. They will continue to do so until people start to leave for higher salaries. CLs won’t be able to get another job in specialty until they have at least a yr of exp & a successful sales track record. Salaries not increasing for a while. Focus on maximizing bonus & contest.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some upper management suits on here.... providing nothing of value as usual

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Do you see a reason they would pay us more right now?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied recently for one of your clinical Liaison positions. Immediately withdrew my candidacy once I got wind of how low your salary is. It's more like primary care sales rep salary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow Still hanging around
    Wannabe

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you "got wind" and that's not all. Maybe just a serious case of pathological fabrication.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's less than PC. You were lucky you found out how little base is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again.....who cares?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by a recruiter the salary was a wide range but that it is anywhere from 85-115 base. Is anyone currently interviewing for behavioral liaison position for new schizophrenia drug? I am thinking they may be paying lower than I currently make. Not sure I should continue with interview process.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds right. Negotiate well for your starting salary. Salary increases are very hard to get and very minimum.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I appreciate it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

85 is the top end

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone here about advancing to next round for the position???
    Heard interviews where today too
    Had phone screen yesterday

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, let's out the troll in post 7 and give props to post 27. Yup its got wind allright. There's some lowlife troll all over our boards just dying to convince us of a shit load of crap about diversion. Give it a rest. You are a joke. Very few, if any starting at 90 k. If big $$ is your goal, this isn't the place for you. Addiction. Medicine is unlike any other pharma sales and requires above board professionalism and exemplary ethics. Ethics and honesty are not always easy to come by, but we give it our best shot. Yes, we have the exceptions, but they get weeded out sooner or later.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pile of crap. Exemplary ethics? Idk who you think you talking to but the majority of us know how shady this place is. We wouldn’t be under a federal investigation if we were “exemplary” Addiction Medicine is different bc it’s actually BS too. I’ve been in this gig for a long time. I’ve lost all respect for all of it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone interview for behavioral liaison???
    Anything yet?
    On salary

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rumor is that the interviews are on hold because of the Suboxone Film patent issues. Again rumor is that the current sales force may carry both Sublocade and new product. Not sure the accuracy of this but FYI.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only do you admit this is a rumor, but you repeat it. You would know no one who would share this information with you, honey. Look what you would do with it.