clinician

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the lead attending in a HBO / WCC and just heard about this site. I have to say, in the past I was quite pleased with the representation of Convatec products, and used many in my practice. Over the past few years, the quality of representation has declined, while the products have failed to keep up with advancements by other companies. I most surely would have continued using Convatec products due to trust and confidence in my Rep, but he is gone and I have moved on to competitor products. After reading posts on the board, I better understand his decision. It's unfortunate that a once great company has fallen so hard and so fast. Relationships really do make a differrence in my product decisions, and I go with the products and people I trust. While I have not seen him in quite some time now, I wish JB good luck with his career choice, and want him to know he is welcome to stop in anytime.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All should know that the value of customer relationships is viewed with derision and mockery by the current leadership at Convatec--they view relationships you once valued as worthless as immediate sales results is all that matters to Skillman leadership. Hence, many tenured and loyal Convatec TMs, like myself, have left for better career paths. Thanks for your candid and spot on post.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am JB's best friend. He is really sad these days. You should call him or text him, and let him know he could stop by. It might just cheer him up a little. Nice message. WOCN nurses are the best aren't they. Without the support of the WOCN the company would not even exist.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a retailer that would be glad to drop ship product to you, and I could take really good care of you if you need a convatec rep. what state are you in?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest