Clobex Spray

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2005 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had moderate psoriasis for about 6 years with no releif. I have it on my scalp,elbows,arms,legs,knees,and lower back. I tried several differant Rx's and dozens of over the counter meds with no luck. 3 days after starting Clobex spray I am 50% improved. The only side effect so far is SEVERE BURNING during application but thankfully it only lasts a few seconds. Main complaint would be the spray is EXTREMLY expensive ( $450 for the large size bottle) and you waste a lot due to it being a spray. I agree with the above post, they need to include some sort of applicator instead of having you spray it on. You end up with it everywhere even where you don't need it. Overall I think it's a miracle drug. I had given up on actually finding something that would work. it's great!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your derm for a coupon. If you have insurance you will get it for free. If you don't you will at least get 50.00 off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you try Olux E - works just as well if not slightly better w/out the burning. I think Clobex lotion is fine, but I honestly never understood why Clobex spray gets any traction due to the burning, price, and waste of medication when sprayed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You children are poor examples of human beings. If you are reps for a pharmasudical company, why don't you rep your products instead of using four-letter words like 13-year-old little boys. If someone comes to this site to learn about Clobex spray, all they get is a lesson in foul language. Shame on you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen some folks mispell the word pharmaceutical, but the above poster takes the cake. I can just picture someone saying it slowly out loud while they're typing...

phhhhaaaarrrrrmmmaaassssuuuudddddiiiiiccccaaallll

Hooked on phonics worked for me!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a sufferer of severe psoriasis, I actually love Clobex spray. It's the only thing that clears my skin up. I do a routine of Clobetasol and Dovanex cremes for a while then switch to Clobex spray. I love the Clobex spray cycle. My skin looks like a million bucks. No stinging, no itching, what can I say . . . it works great.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the person writing al this bad stuff about Clobex spray a psoriasis patient? If you do have it and it doesn't work for you, I'm sorry. I think it's a miracle drug. I'm 53 and have had psoriasis since I was 13. Nothing works like it and I'm so glad it was developed. Can't sy enough good stuff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe her point was more important than a misspell mmmmiiiisssssspppppeeeelllllll word!

Maybe you need to revisit Hooked on phonics?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their are web cites some one can go two too lern aboubt producks. (Bad Spelling intendid)

10. bookkeeper

bookkeeper Guest

Instead of showing how poor your thought processes are by calling names, try it and use it if you have a severe scalp psorisis. The shampoo was a miracle for this person that suffers severe psorisis of the scalp. Used a sample kit for 6-7 individual shampoos. By the 2nd dose relief was amazing.

Biggest problem is the spray cost varing from $483 Walgreen's in Texas to small mid-west town drugstore cost of $508 for 4.5 oz. spray However the company has an RX program where I paid only $30 for the spray. Am using the spray on occasion for breakouts. The spray allows you to use small amounts directly on problem areas. Side affects from these chemicals can be dangerous so overuse can be a problem

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEWARE of using it on your head. I have mild Pshoriasis and i started applying this spray about a month ago.Im have trouble typing this because I can barely see because my eyes are almost swollen shut from a bad reaction from this product. I had severe body paint, fatiuge, fevers for three days along with severe burning of my scalp which moved down to my forehead and now to my eyes. The doctors dont tell you the dangers of this product. BE careful.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why on earth was this prescribed for 3-4 dime sized spots of poison ivy that the dermatologist observed on arms during annual exam? With prescription insurance our cost was going to be $75.00. Needless to say, that prescription was not filled. Feels alot like an example of MD being overly influenced to write an unnecessary prescription.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure, but you also might be mildly retarded and not much smarter then a monkey;

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude I applied the Clobex shampoo on my penis and it ripped off like 7 layers of skin. Now when I have sex it's like humping a piece of paper.

15. Re: Clobex Shampoo

Has anyone else had a problem with the Clobex Shampoo $30 voucher offer? I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist, after processing the prescription and voucher, informed me that the "program has changed" and Galderma now only covers up to $300 of the retail price, and NOT $550 as specified on the Clobex/Galderma web site "Terms" page when you print the voucher.

So I had to pay more than the promised $30.

Isn't this a violation of some law? I can't get a hold of anyone at Galderma who can help me. The pharmacist tried to get answers from the "tech support line" listed on the voucher but that call center told her they were not actually representing Galderma, they were just an outsourced processing center for assistance with the voucher usage.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Clobex Shampoo

ya good luck with that. theyre brain dead pigs over there who only offer the "savings" program to help with public image and the government regulators

here's the # for the corporate office tho i doubt ull get anywhere: 8667354137

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post pics. Jonah Shacknai wants to see.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry about price. When Clobex Spray and Shampoo go generic in January, it will be affordable for all. The current texting savings program is a complicated nightmare that patients simply find impossible to use, and end up paying their normal co-pay to keep it simple. The availability of generics within six months will greatly benefit those patients needing affordable and simple to fill prescription drugs. Be patient, it is only a few short months away.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find the texting coupon very easy to use. I show my pharmacist my insurance card and the text message with the coupon info and I pay $30. Piece of cake.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So found that Galderma is no longer honoring the text rebate for Clobex as it is being supplied to DM. Says max out of pocket is $30. Not true. Pharm wanted to charge me $138. Called for customer support, not willing to budge. says program changed in June. Not the program that I have. Terms and conditions are spelled out. They are just choosing not to honor it anymore. Very dishonest to patients. Makes dermatologist look bad as well. Not sure I want to give my business to such a dishonest company. Major fail in my book.