Clobex Spray

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2005 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had Clobex prescription filled at Memphis area Walgreens. They had no clue about text messaging coupon. However after pressing them to call number on text message they filled Rx at the $30.00 amount.

2. AdamTheMan83

AdamTheMan83 Guest

Why are you guys getting angry about a stupid thing like this? All I know is that I have had psoriasis for 9 years. I went to my dermatologist a week ago after trying everything. Every ointment, every foam even dead sea salt.....nadda. Nothing worked. It would just come back and flare up. I had never tried Clobex because it is so pricey and I don't have insurance right now, but last week he received a bunch of Clobex samples from the rep. He gave me about $500 of product via sample form. I FINALLY NOTICED RESULTS! Even the next morning after using it for one day I was amazed. After a week, I'm now 90% free of psoriasis =) Thank you Clobex and my awesome Doc. Yall should try something before you knock it. Ignorance......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull crap ! ! !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for this company but am a pharma rep and have used Clobex spray. I can say two things to the reps that sell it. - After itching a dry patch of psoriasis, the spray does sting. The other thing is that it definitely works. I don't have much experience with other meds, but I can see dramatic improvements after one or two days of using it. I'll take the sting everytime. Good product.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you have good results, It is about 50% alcohol, which can sting, but there is another ingredient that helps lessen the sting. The formula was patented in 1999 and Galderma marketed 6 years ago

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how Galderma employees get on cafepharma and write positive things about their products pretending they are patients. Geez....come on. What patients are actually going to come on cafepharma to talk about anything, let alone about a drug. They don't even know anything about this website, let alone that it even exists. What a joke. Keep writing Galderma....You're only fooling yourselves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am 19 and have had psoriasis since i was around 14 or so. I started using clobex spray in July and this stuff works really well for me. The only thing is that for me, it does sting a lot!! It feels like i'm putting salt on a cut or something. I think this may be because my skin has possible become thinner due to other ointments, sprays, medication and such i have tried used in the past? Then again, i do have pretty thick skin still. Psoriasis is a very odd thing and it seems like medication and what have you is just there to provide you with minor relief, if that and lovely side effects...

I am enjoying the clobex spray for now, aside from the stinging sensations, but i guess we will have to see how far that goes. I don't really like being on medications and stuff like that, i feel like it isn't good for your overall health (neither is psoriasis), but i'm too scared for the flare up and i like my skin to be smooth, which i'm sure everyone can relate to. Anyways, this is just my opinion, and i hope you guys can use it somehow to help you in some way. Goodluck to everyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it legal with the FDA for a Galderma employee to make up this stuff and put it out on this board without any fair marketing statements or PI info.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, is this worth complaining about. Let Galderma reps do whatever they want to put a smile on their faces. They are all so unhappy and that stupid company does not even realize it or doesn't care which makes it worse. The FDA or Whistleblowers should be more concerned with the other unethical, illegal and just straight up shady shit going (management and upper management level).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Vectical and Clobex Spray going generic soon, what is left for this division? Please help. I'm trying to plan my future. Give me something to hang on to.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pliaglis?! ha ha

Galderma is a hole and going down fast. Better start drinking that kool aid!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a new job like the rest of us are trying to do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the shampoo doesn't go generic until June 2019 according to http://skin.emedtv.com/clobex/generic-clobex.html.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better go read that again! Next year you will have spray and vectical...that's it. At least until Galderma unsuccessfully buys another company. Go Medicis!!

Now that you have the brain power of KK and ARod running your marketing, good fucking luck!

15. cdymom

cdymom Guest

I know it is expensive. Thank goodness for insurnce. For the 1st time in 16 years my legs are scale free. I just got back from a cruise where I wore a swimsuit to the beach and to the pool. That never would have happened even 2 months ago. My derm gave me a $10 co-pay card that I can use over and over. My co-pay would normally be $100 with my insurance but all I pay is the $10. I truly think of this stuff as a miracle.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice advertisement, Galderma marketing. Is this considered false advertising by the FDA. May not be compliant. Patients simply do not come onto this website to make testimonials. Silly, silly Galderma.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, I bet it stung like pouring gasoline on a fire with that wicked alcohol-based spray squirting all over the place.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so angry with Galderma? Move on, friend!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we don't have anything else to sell other than clobex spray by the end of the year, we are history come Q1 2013.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, Galderma Marketing...such amateurs