Close at end of March

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2023 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got forwarded the statement that was posted by Horizon today for the Scheme meeting (Feb 24). Close is typically 30 days post scheme meeting, so close should be end of March.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We knew for the day it was announced that the deal would likely close by end of FQ1

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what “we” you are referring to, but most of the people that I work with didn’t believe me.
    For you, then, this is further confirmation. You’re welcome.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Close end of March would be great so we're not stuck in limbo but that feels really quick. What about all the other hoops this needs to go thru like the ftc approval?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t know for sure, but that should not be a hold up, despite Elizabeth Warren’s baseless grandstanding. It’s pretty cut & dry. There are no products that are even close to being competitors of one another. The Chemocentryx deal only took 2.5 months to close. The end of March will mark 3.5 months since the agreement with Horizon was made.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from multiple upper management that deal is closing in June. They also feel we operate independently for a year and even maybe 18 months.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here. Not true. No proof.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The old "no proof" clown that spoofs all threads. Listen little boy, I have the proof and I will be exposing it once the deal closes. Amgen will not be pleased with what select DMs are doing with 340b vials. You can spew your silliness little fella, but the reckoning is coming.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing! You can’t produce anything

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh I hope it’s not June. I’m really ready to take my package and move on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management is not privy to anything beyond public information. The timeline for Ireland is around 30 days post scheme meeting which is Feb 24 & the FTC has 30 days post information submission on the second request for information to make a decision. The request was made over a week ago and likely will not take long to fulfill given that the request is likely just an attempt to appease Elizabeth Warren’s BS - the timing makes it fairly obvious. There is no indication whatsoever that this should result in the close being any later than the end of March/beginning of April.
    Upper management’s “feelings” are completely irrelevant and have proven to be worthless thus far given that many of them stated that they didn’t “feel” that the deal would even be accepted by Horizon to begin with. But if it helps you sleep better at night, feel free to believe their BS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closing in June know it all. You are the one who is clueless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true at all

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

know it all here, you are correct. It is not true.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the small amount of people who know what’s going on have designated someone to post on a message board that 5% of reps know exists? Yeah.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree, that’s why it’s BS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oahpi here. Hard to believe but it's true

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I have some baby clams to sell you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those better be new england clams