Clovis is the New Onyx

Discussion in 'Onyx Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015 at 2:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it now. You're butt hurt they didn't hire you. So sorry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, I am waiting on Juno, Kite, and Karyopharm. Don't feel like selling any more "me-too" drugs. If I do, they better best in class as its brutal selling a 2nd rate cancer drug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials only, who is going to Tesaro, Clovis, Merrimack, Taiho, or Abbvie?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you think Amgen sucks what out for Taiho and Abbvie....both very big Pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He Onyx,

Awe, c'mon guys, why are all you guys leaving during such a great launch? It's not like we are taking your cars away, oh and your phone, oh wait, and any chance for you to make a decent launch bonus? We didn't even have a chance to make you a color yet? Bummer!

Amgen

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We at GNE laugh at Onyx...you are losers!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha you just proved you have no idea what you are talking about...GNE???...try DNA. If you're going to talk trash at least know your stuff. Second we all left DNA to come to Onyx over the last 10 years...so once again you prove you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to your loser Amgen board and try to talk smack there...oh that's right your just spewed your moronic posts over there a few minutes ago. You are a tool...a bet jealous tool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, we're losers? We've produced a drug that has had multiple launches within a short timeframe & showed superior efficacy to the current standard of care.
    Now we're moving on to our next endeavor (no pun intended) & will continue to advance science.
    I'm a former GNE-er. I'm very thankful for what I learned at Genentech & I continue to hold the company in high esteem. But this is pathetic. Those who went to Onyx are far from losers. Get over your bitterness.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am ex-Celgene and Onyx is garbage.