Clovis Oncology

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally true. Had inside scoop at Pharmion back in 2004-2007. I saw many folks on the commercial front come and go. Pat sold the biz for "his" gain and the core management team's gain and didn't take care of the employees except for a handful of senior level mgmt. team members. He's a financial guy looking to make money. Not interested in building a world class oncology organization. Thankfully the Pharmion portfolio landed with Celgene!! I know someone (good - commercial focus) on the inside who's trying to get out. Beware!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with this poster. This could be a good company but some of the folks in Quality rule with an iron fist. Her way, or no way. Obviously something wrong if they didn't get recent approval. Beware and look elsewhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if this company will be around in a year...class action lawsuit against the company doesn't bode well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock has tanked. So much for the stock options that people have worked so hard for. Many are likely underwater.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Boulder biotech bites the dust.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they lay off staff when they pulled the plug on their one product?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East manager posting for open positions on LinkedIn, why are the hiring territory managers?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally making my money back on this dog of a stock....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AT LEAST SOMEONE IS MAKING MONEY. NOONE IN MY AREA EVEN MAKES

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone care to comment on all of the recent bad hires?? Former Sandoz people with zero oncology product experience or CMO oversight experience? Hold on for a rough ride...