Cluster 1 and 3

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2018 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when are layoffs? Christmas time?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s usually the time. Business is winding down for the holidays, vacations planned, etc.
    We’ll hardly notice being so busy and jolly that we won’t have jobs in the coming new year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any chance they cut some of cluster 2 as well?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually notifications around September/October so there's a clean organization come January and the new year. It's just the way they have done it over and over before.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they are going to have layoffs, why are they filling open territories?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To fill some of the positions being cut. Cheaper labor, and new meat.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not likely... Eliquis is doing just fine...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t get too complacent. Pfizer works in mysterious ways.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's doing great.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they freeze the vacant territories that sends a red flag up to everyone signaling whats coming plus hire some now, milk a few months of higher numbers out and have more choices when cutting. Folks maybe you have not been around but this exact process has been happening when we lose exclusivity for more than the last 10+ years. Fill territories, say everything is OK, best thing we can do is make our numbers to show how good we are, layoffs Sept/Oct, new reorg starting January fresh year - its like clockwork.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no products in cluster 1 or 3. Lyrica going bye bye and Chantix is done in 18 months. It’s been a few years since there has been a huge layoff. I feel it coming unless something is announced soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay focused, work your plan, blah blah blah

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lyrica's upcoming pediatric epilepsy indication will save Pfizer. Mark my words, primary care is saved!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will only buy an extra 6 months.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even a day. I was being facetious.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. One thing Pfe knows is how to do is big layoffs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not filling 2 recent vacancies in my cluster 2 territory- one in primary and one specialty.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve always heard rumors of the clusters being combined. I would think DSRs should be worried too.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that Pfizer encourages you to refer to your business unit (or whatever it is) as a “cluster” should have been ample warning to avoid this company.

#PfizerCF

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Who the hell approved renaming the Divisions as "CLUSTERS"?

Is it a sick joke on us or was that person so fucking stupid to realize the term "cluster" is derogatory at best? Or did they think of us as chickens? Seriously gigantically foreboding horrible decision!