Cluster 1 and 3

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2019 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cologuard 45% weighting? Chantix going LOE. Eucrisa has low weighting and no sales. What’s the future here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the two teams are redundant and a huge waste of resources. Honestly one should be cut. I think we will spin off Eucrisa next semester to a derm company that knows what it’s doing. There are 5 reps for cologuard in my territory. 4 pfizer, one Exact sciences. 4, 4! Chantix reps. All of these people have different managers getting different direction. Make this list, make that list Yada Yada yada. Classic case of those who can sell, do. Those who can’t manage.
    If you want a future here, get into oncology, work the large territory and cash the Checks. Internal medicine is a loser long term.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really is not sustainable.If T gets approved it will likely have a pretty narrow label, unlikely to be much of a hit in primary care. Unless Pfizer buys someone or something I think it’s pretty safe to say that things will not look the same in a year

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should be happy we’re still employed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, be happy you still have a job but don’t be complacent. Have an updated resume. Stay aware of opportunities in your area. Let other reps know you are willing to jump for an opportunity with better long term prospects. If you are one if the ten reps who are always out there and visible, network. Things can change fast. Pharma companies cut relentlessly.
    Promotion doesn’t guarantee job security either. When you meet other reps DM’s give them your card and get theirs. Be flexible. Save your money, be able to survive a few months.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t reps form a union to protect themselves from lay-off threats every other week?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called employment at will. The previous poster has it right, dig your well before you are thirsty.