cmf nyc

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is an opening for cmf Bronx, and I am interested. applied online. any insight to the position, like comp, health of the territory, competition, etc? any help would be great, hoping I get an interview

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager is a complete douche! May not be a bad place to start and leave after 18 months then t-bag Folan on the way out!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here, my honest advice is to pass. Division is doing pretty well financially, but the strategy is to divide and conquer with a change in the compensation plans. Less pay for reps, moving towards standardization.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away - RM is a micro manager and not to bright, total hot head.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so why has he been in that position so long? He must be doing something right.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure, he has hit his number and his reps hit theirs, but its pretty well known that there is a lot of numbers padding going on across the nyc region. when every rep gets to manage the inventory and ordering at the accounts, its not hard to always squeak over quota. most people forget that the best strategy at stryker is to be consistent, not to blow it out. consistency = small growth expectations! still wouldn't work for folan though. that guy is the definition of a blowhard douche.