CMS Reimbursement Rates

Discussion in 'Clarient' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the status of the proposed cuts? I know (or think I know) that they were accepting comments on the subject until 9/6/13. I think the decision date is November 1st, but I am totally clueless as to the details. I have googled the subject, but can't find much info. Any input would be welcome as I try to figure out what I should do next. Putting feelers out for other jobs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cuts will go through. Change careers ASAP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was afraid of that. I am seriously putting out resumes. What a shame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you hearing that CMS may be having a change of heart and may make smaller cuts or is this believable?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one can know for sure, but from a reliable source, I hear the odds are at least 8 out ten that the cuts as proposed will go through.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cuts ARE going through according to many sources. That is not even debatable. Flee this industry as fast as you can. We definitely headed toward being like Canada with a few regional AP labs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think CAP's suit against CMS will change the outcome at all?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Even though CMS is wrong for not going through RUC, I dont see that suit accomplishing anything. Get ready for a big haircut. Just a matter of time before GE sells off this business.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're right. I see on the CAP site that they are excited about getting 113 representatives to sign on to their cause. That is only slightly more than 25% of all reps (435). It seems their glee is a little premature.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is only so much money to go around. Maybe they can't afford to pay more incentive money.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all this budget hoopla, the CMS story is lost under mounds of other things. November is creeping right up on us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can thank Obama.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to CSI, there is no need to worry about the CMS cuts as they are going to be rescinded. Is there anyone out there who knows if this is correct or not?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've also decided to change Christmas to the summertime so Santa won't have so many flight delay's due to weather.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tic Toc....November is close and the cuts are close to reality!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

payement reductions worst then expected

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarient, loved your booth at CAP!!!!! not much mention of you, just G.E.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can this be? Wouldn't CMS have to reissue proposals if they intend to make even steeper cuts than already proposed?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It can be as a newbie commented.............cuts have been going for 10 years, Clarient just happens to have a business model that will be highly impacted, like Neo.........we will see if Gen can overbill as always moving forward to keep them going. Before the comment, yes the bog $ from pharma owners helps but do they want to deal with it? Who knows..........

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarient, you do know that G.E. is in the process of dumping you?